Birchbox March 2016 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just an FYI if you haven't tried the blow out spray- I actually really like it and think it smells like the Oribe scents (ie AMAZING)

I went with the Parlor shampoo- because as I said above I like the smells of the products and don't have a lot of volumizing shampoo and kind of love mini shampoos/cond for travel (hate cheap hotel stuff)-and the extra points won't hurt.

I am debating if I want to buy the curated box a la carte

I am debating if I want to buy the curated box a la carte
just realized this is what I should have done because I wanted the Amika spray as a sample choice. Should have selected that and then get the curated box a la carte

I think in going to be surprised. I've gotten crappy the boxes lately, so I'm leaving it to chance!

I'm leaving it to chance, which means I will get the Parlor stuff because I already got the other two samples in boxes and I don't like volumizing products, lol.  Is it sad that I can't wait until my gift sub is over? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for posting @@H_D! Sometimes the multiple posts just happens. I deleted the multiples.

Last edited by a moderator:
just an FYI the curated box is already for sale under the limited edition section on the website
I'll just buy it there. I forgot all about the sample choice this month ( I actually thought the sample pick was next week). I think that I was so underwhelmed about the choices this month that i didn't want to pick one. I'm leaving it to chance this month.

I picked the curated box.  At first I wasn't excited about it, but once I chose it I realized I'll use everything except the hair stuff so now I can't wait for this box to arrive.

I left it to chance too. I am indifferent to the sample choice options, and have already received the Amika and No.4 anyway, so the Parlor is the only one I might randomly get. I wavered on the curated box- I'd like the Kiehl's and the lipstick, but the others weren't particularly calling my name.

It's funny though- I think if the items in the curated one ended up being my box, I'd think it was a great box and be happy about it. It'd be an exciting "surprise" box, but not exciting enough for me to pick it ahead of time. Is that completely nuts?

Last edited by a moderator:
My box loaded too

Parlor shampoo and conditioner (pys)

Curl Keeper

Nest perfume

Trestique color and smudge shadow crayon

White & Elm Rose and Argan Antioxidant Serum

I am happy, minus the perfume.

Mine...

Pinrose Moonlight Gypsy
Pinrose Pillowtalk Poet
Cargo Land Down Under Eye Shadow Palette
NER:D Skincare Miraculous Brightening Clarifying Face Cleanser
Dr. Lipp Miracle Balm
PARLOR® by Jeff Chastain Volumizing & Texturizing Conditioner
PARLOR® by Jeff Chastain Volumizing & Texturizing Shampoo

Parlor Shampoo and Conditioner were my choice...and looks like 2 perfume samples...hope it will change when things will be actually up.

Mine are pretty good this month. I was worried about getting a duplicate box because I chose the Parlor in both accounts.

Box 1:

Parlor shampoo and conditioner

Milk lip crayon

Clarisonic cleanser

Trestique shadow crayon

Wilma Schumann collagen eye pads

Box 2:

Parlor shampoo and conditioner

The Balm Stainiac (my mini of this just ran out)

Cargo eye shadow

Kiehl's moisturizer

Perfume (bleh)

Back