Birchbox pick two mystery packs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I LOVE Yes to Carrots Lip Butters! They're the only lip balms I buy.
I think I'm hooked. I've been using burts bees but after so many months I just get sick of the scent (i have the original and the pink grapefruit and i really can't stand either of them now). I really like that the Yes To one isn't strong scented.

My BB pick two mystery packs from last week:

From my order I got on Saturday which contained my CEW boxes

And from my Model Co lipstick order ealier that week. 

My order showed up! Totally shocked, I never got tracking but an awesome surprise!

My mystery two was the Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara deluxe sample, and then a L'Oreal Keratase volumizing shampoo sample in a little bottle that leaked out everywhere :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Overall happy with everything, I'll post about my CEW boxes in the other thread.

Frosted Rasberry and Hair powder, I already have two of these hair packets in a little jar, so I will definitely add this packet into that.

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Frosted Rasberry and Hair powder, I already have two of these hair packets in a little jar, so I will definitely add this packet into that.

What a nice Pick Two! I've heard good things about both these items.

I'm still waiting on my order to ship, hopefully I get something as nice.

that is awesome I really want to try the etoile it is going to be on the discovery dash this month and I'm soooo temped to buy a bottle. 

Finally cracked by convincing myself that I needed to get my perfume right away so I could get free shipping and use the 15% off code.   Can't wait to see what is in my mystery pack! 

I received a 2.1 oz bottle of Redken Shine Flash spray and a set of Incoco Nail Polish strips. I think I have (literally) 5 different shine enhancing hair products so I'll likely give it away or trade it, but overall I thought that was a great pack! (Once I figure out how to post pictures on here, I'll put one up..)

I've tried the mystery pack 3 times!

Order #1: jar of Vichy night cream and Joeur moisturizing luminizer foil in the darkest shade

Order #2: Miracle Transformer lotion and a self-tanning foil

Order #3: Nuxe Dry oil and a small jar of Algenist firming cream

Originally Posted by shy32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here it's my latest mystery pack, these are kind of addictive. I want more!!

Blinc eyeliner and allesandro hand!spa
That's a good one!

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is what I got in my order I received today!

Yes to Carrots Lip Butter (LOVE it)

12 Benefits hair treatment (came unscrewed and spilled out all in the bag, emailed birchbox about it)
Sorry to hear that, hopefully they will resend it and or give  you points.

Love that Etoile color, how is the formula? I haven't tried them yet.

I just got my first pack yesterday! Blow brand thickening spray and the Caudalie oil. Not bad!

I'm hoping I hit the mystery pack jackpot because my shipping email says my order was insured for $100
icon_eek.gif
Unless they just started doing that to all the orders now.

Come on BB, ship my order....I think I'm more excited about the Mystery Pack than I am the actual order! Yeah, I have a problem!

Gotta put this monkey on my back on a diet....he's getting heavy!

My 2nd mystery pack. Order total was exactly $35. Full size Sumita eye shadow pencil in Prairna and bottle of Kerastase volumizing shampoo

This was my first mystery pack. Order total was $81, after discounts & 200 points order came to $41.

FULL SIZE bottle of Stila one step skin tone illuminating bronzing serum ($36!) and small pack of Thymes lotus santal body lotion.

Originally Posted by emily9763 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My 2nd mystery pack. Order total was exactly $35. Full size Sumita eye shadow pencil in Prairna and bottle of Kerastase volumizing shampoo
Wow!

Originally Posted by emily9763 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's the shampoo I got as well, but mine leaked out everywhere :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You'll have to let me know how you like it! I'm hoping BB can send me a replacement but I'm not sure if they will. 

Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's the shampoo I got as well, but mine leaked out everywhere :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You'll have to let me know how you like it! I'm hoping BB can send me a replacement but I'm not sure if they will. 
My hair product in my mystery pack leaked too, I emailed BB and they said they sent me a new sample pack but they can't guarantee that it will be the same.

Back