Birchbox pick two mystery packs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's the shampoo I got as well, but mine leaked out everywhere :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You'll have to let me know how you like it! I'm hoping BB can send me a replacement but I'm not sure if they will. 
My hair product in my mystery pack leaked too, I emailed BB and they said they sent me a new sample pack but they can't guarantee that it will be the same.

I emailed as well and got 100 points since they don't have any of the sample left. I'm happy with that, I'm planning to wait a bit and save up points until my 13 or 16 month anniversary now and do another big order so hopefully they'll keep this mystery 2 pack up for awhile! 

Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed as well and got 100 points since they don't have any of the sample left. I'm happy with that, I'm planning to wait a bit and save up points until my 13 or 16 month anniversary now and do another big order so hopefully they'll keep this mystery 2 pack up for awhile! 
I really hope they keep it up too! In my email I mentioned that I loved it and thought it was a good idea.

Just caved and made another order since that comeback20 code still works. Finally got the Beauty Protector spray you all have been raving about (and now it'll probably come in my mystery pick two OR in my box next month, lol) and the full size Jouer Lip Enhancer and then a pick 2 as well. Hopefully this one comes intact and with some fun goodies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I got a mini of etoile in the frosted raspberry color & a extra large deluxe of Lancôme mascara- I'm super happy!! This mystery u pick was better than my entire box last month. I guess I'm going to have to place lots of bb orders...lol

My mystery 2 pack included:

Nuance by Salma Hayek - Lights, Camera, Action Eye Trio in Sapphire (full size)

Stila In the Light Eyeshadow Sample

Very happy with the full size item so I guess I can't complain about the eyeshadow on a piece of paper sample.  That's my second one this month (another came from Ulta).  These mystery packs are so much nicer than the usual pick 2 items.  I really hope Birchbox keeps that option around and also continues with the deluxe and full size items in the packs!

One of my arrived and I received a full size Secret Agent Beauty lip gloss and a .5 oz Willa moisturizer sample.  I'm pretty impressed with the sizes. 

Yesterday, I was so sad and felt like such a Birchbox newbie! I ordered a 1 year gift subscription for my boyfriend's little sister as her birthday gift and I didn't realize that I could add items from the bonus shop! I called customer service today and they agreed to send the Tibi bag to her as well! So not all is lost, but I missed out on a mystery pack and the Amika flat iron! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So today all these mystery pick twos convinced me to finally upgrade my account to an annual subscription! I will post what I get when I receive it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  So excited that I get to join in on the pick 2 fun.  I also never would have realized that you could get the Tibi makeup bag, the Amika travel iron, and a pick two with one order without all of your helpful posts! Thank you ladies of MUT!!

GAH!  These pick two mystery packs you guys are getting are AMAZING, so I had to place an order myself, lol.  When I track it, it says it will be here tomorrow, so I can't wait.  (My tracking also said it was insured for $100) 

I'm sitting here now, not even received my first order with a mystery pack, and planning another order just to see what I get.  Sigh.  Naughty.  It would be super smart of BB to do this all the time!

I'm going to guess that these mystery Pick Twos will be staying, I think it's what they're doing to clear out their inventory now that the first box of a subscription isn't filled with random products.

I'm totally craving another mystery pack, even though my first hasn't arrived, like the junkie that I am. I was toying with the idea of ordering 5 of them (you know, so that one would be free, since it'd be over $35...).

Originally Posted by LindaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm going to guess that these mystery Pick Twos will be staying, I think it's what they're doing to clear out their inventory now that the first box of a subscription isn't filled with random products.

I'm totally craving another mystery pack, even though my first hasn't arrived, like the junkie that I am. I was toying with the idea of ordering 5 of them (you know, so that one would be free, since it'd be over $35...).
I can only imagine the increase in orders they've probably had by offering them. At least from MUTers ;-) I love surprises like this (the same reason I'm a sucker for Julep mystery boxes too, haha) so I'll definitely be planning more orders as long as they keep offering these!

I got Nuxe Creme Fraiche rehydrating mask and Secret Agent Lips Galore lip gloss

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got a mini of etoile in the frosted raspberry color & a extra large deluxe of Lancôme mascara- I'm super happy!! This mystery u pick was better than my entire box last month. I guess I'm going to have to place lots of bb orders...lol
Originally Posted by Antidentite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

One of my arrived and I received a full size Secret Agent Beauty lip gloss and a .5 oz Willa moisturizer sample.  I'm pretty impressed with the sizes. 
Originally Posted by LyndaV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got Nuxe Creme Fraiche rehydrating mask and Secret Agent Lips Galore lip gloss
Lucky!!
claps.gif

Mine just got here!  That was pretty quick, honestly.

I got Miss Jessie's Quick Curls 2 floz, and Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara in Excessive Black/Noir. 

I'll definitely get use out of the mascara, but am unsure about the Quick Curls.  Anyone else used that before?  I've heard good things about the Miss Jessie's stuff.  But my hair isn't curly.  It does have some wave to it though.  Will this work for me?  Or should I throw it on my trade list?

Thinking of placing an order today for either  the Suki Balancing Regimen or the Juice Beauty Organics to Clear Skin Set.  Anyone use either of these?  I need another mystery pick two!

Here are the items from my mystery packs this week. I'm a HUGE fan of "Beauty Protector" so I'll gladly take a repeat of this sample. One more mystery pack coming tomorrow-so addictive,right??

I placed an order for both CEW Boxes and a Tweezerman tool, with the total just over $50, and received a Mystery Pack with the Benefit Finding Mr. Bright set, and two foil packets of Jouer Luminizing moisture tint.

I received two mystery packs today, nothing too exciting: 1-mythic oil vial .1 fl oz and 2fl oz nick chavez traditions shampooing cream 2-caudalie huile divine oil .1 fl oz and .09oz lipfusion infatuation gloss

Here are the items from my mystery packs this week. I'm a HUGE fan of "Beauty Protector" so I'll gladly take a repeat of this sample. One more mystery pack coming tomorrow-so addictive,right??

Back