Birchbox Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did confirm that and received my $2.50 cashback on Ebates last night. 

It takes up to an hour for ebates to apply the cashbacks. If you don't see the amount after an hour, I recommend contacting them using this link (http://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/other.htm) and your cashback will come in a bit. Just make sure you go to Birchbox site through ebates, because they need shopping trip ID to issue the cashback.
I've also received my $2.50 from Ebates when using the $5 off. 

I haven't gotten an Omakase yet. This will be their first box with the exception of the Miku Hatsune prototype box that I think was sent to a select number of people and the Beta Box which you could only get by 20 referrals (it had a theme of Back to School but wasn't anime specific).  Each box has at least one exclusive item in it. The Miku box had an exclusive Skull Girls design shirt. Each box seems to have a theme catered to one anime. This months is Kill La Kill so I had to have it. It's $35 with shipping every other month. So the next box will be January and I believe it's Naruto themed. I'm hoping for some good stuff! 
Thanks so much. It sounds nice, I will look into it. (^▽^)

Found this on yahoo beauty.For Black Friday, spend $35 or more on subscriptions or full-size products at Birchbox.com and use the code “BIGDEAL” for 25 percent off your order. On Cyber Monday, spend $35 or more on subscriptions or full-size products at Birchbox.com and use the code “PARTYON” for 25 percent off your order.  :laughing:

Found this on yahoo beauty.For Black Friday, spend $35 or more on subscriptions or full-size products at Birchbox.com and use the code “BIGDEAL” for 25 percent off your order. On Cyber Monday, spend $35 or more on subscriptions or full-size products at Birchbox.com and use the code “PARTYON” for 25 percent off your order.  :laughing:
Sounds nice, I can't wait! Hope they activate them earlier, I already have stuff waiting in my cart :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am finally getting the Everyday Glamour box using one of these coupons.

Ooh, 25% off of subscriptions?!

I got it from Yahoo Beauty not Subscription Addiction so it might not be 100% accurate. If it's true I am betting we will get emails with the codes. And probably the site will intermittently crash all day.  <_<

The promo codes for Black Friday are live. 

ACESONLY: 30% off of $35 including subscriptions (annual just went through for $77)

BIGDEAL: 25% off of $35 (did not test on a subscription)

Edited to add:

Rumored codes for Cyber Monday are ACEEDIT (30% off) and PARTYON (25% off)

Last edited by a moderator:
The promo codes for Black Friday are live. 

ACESONLY: 30% off of $35 including subscriptions (annual just went through for $77)

BIGDEAL: 25% off of $35 (did not test on a subscription)

Edited to add:

Rumored codes for Cyber Monday are ACEEDIT (30% off) and PARTYON (25% off)
I'm suddenly very annoyed I let them auto-renew my annual subscription earlier this month :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Update: I spoke with a CS rep who immediately applied the 30% discount to my annual sub and I'm getting $33 back! 

I'm suddenly very annoyed I let them auto-renew my annual subscription earlier this month :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I was in the same boat, and I removed myself from the auto-renew sort of at the last moment. Part of that was just being underwhelmed by the December box spoilers, though. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did you know you could transfer points between your accounts? I didn't think it was possible but still wanted to try asking CS on Facebook and she transferred with no issues =)
REALLY? that is so cool, does it then count toward Aces or no b/c of the rules? 

now i am more confused!

i have 119 points now and need 200 more to get to aces before the end of the year - I am not a yearly sub, have only bought 2 monthly boxes as I really do not need any more m/u! (i LOVE that Too Cool For School highlight!)  I want to buy 2 of the LE boxes ($60 after discount but plenty of other items i need for gifts so i can get to $81 so i can then redeem my points toward another LE box and not waste any)  I have no clue if i should make another account or keep everything in my account to get to ACES or if ACES is worth it?

it seems that every time i would like to buy items in the awesome BB shop, ACES get a higher discount - for any of y'all that know BB well, any suggestion on what i could do? thanks, appreciate any help + happy post turkey day! 

Update: I spoke with a CS rep who immediately applied the 30% discount to my annual sub and I'm getting $33 back! 
their CS is the best! I had an order cancelled last year as stock changed and they offered me a higher percentage off, like 40%, which never expired, so i could use whenever! i was blown away! awesome they gave you a refund, if BB would send PSMH styled boxes monthly, i would do BB only (and Rachel Zoe of course!) 

REALLY? that is so cool, does it then count toward Aces or no b/c of the rules? 

now i am more confused!
As far as I know, once you earn points they will count towards the Ace even if you transfer them to another account (that is more like spending them).

Becoming an Ace is really easy once you keep your subscription for 6 months or so and keep reviewing your samples. I would recommend tweaking your profile settings to make it more skincare than makeup. I have completely different profiles in my two accounts, one gets makeup the other gets skincare. You can try a similar thing.

Having an Ace account helps most of the time (early PYS, faster replies to CS emails, higher discounts), so it's good to have one Ace account.

You can unsub/resub once you see good promo codes and/or refer yourself when opening a new account to raise your points balance faster.

Hope these help.

Happy belated Thanksgiving, too =)

As far as I know, once you earn points they will count towards the Ace even if you transfer them to another account (that is more like spending them).

Becoming an Ace is really easy once you keep your subscription for 6 months or so and keep reviewing your samples. I would recommend tweaking your profile settings to make it more skincare than makeup. I have completely different profiles in my two accounts, one gets makeup the other gets skincare. You can try a similar thing.

Having an Ace account helps most of the time (early PYS, faster replies to CS emails, higher discounts), so it's good to have one Ace account.

You can unsub/resub once you see good promo codes and/or refer yourself when opening a new account to raise your points balance faster.

Hope these help.

Happy belated Thanksgiving, too =)
thank you so much!! 

They have gift boxes in the bonus shop right now, either free with $35 purchase (and can be stacked with a MSP) or $5 each, no code needed.
I added a couple onto my last orders with the men's MSP.
I'm using mine to make care packages for charity, but I bet you could cobble a little box together with a MSP, a Holiday MSP ( using the code surprise)+ a box, all for free with a $35 order. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (Provided they aren't all black eyeliners, lol! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

Back