Birchbox Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you add both a MSP and a gift box to your order, it will let you get both with only $30 in other products in your cart since they each bump you over the total before cancelling off..Can also use the $35 codes as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Todays sale code is 20GIFT, for 20% off the year subscription, it takes it down from $110 to $88, or $7.33 a month average, plus you get a free deluxe sample mystery for yourself, and  you can add the $35 or more free two sample set from the Bonus Shop.

If you're purchasing for yourself, you can take in the points you can get for reviewing all products every month, that brings it down to $2.33 a month, plus $8.80 translated value for the points earned making the purchase, brings it down to $19.17 estimated paid for the year after return value.

Include that the gift from the bonus shop is worth $10 according to the store, and that's $9.17.

If you assume that the gift you're getting as the gift purchaser is also worth $10, you are getting a years subscription entirely free, BEFORE the value of any products and samples within the boxes themselves.

I don't like math... but I like the results of this math.

thatgeekygirlfriend, on 18 Dec 2015 - 2:15 PM, said:
Todays sale code is 20GIFT, for 20% off the year subscription, it takes it down from $110 to $88, or $7.33 a month average, plus you get a free deluxe sample mystery for yourself, and  you can add the $35 or more free two sample set from the Bonus Shop.
Looks like a great deal - I am probably going to gift it myself.  I couldn't get the "$35 or more free 2 sample set" to work but still a good deal.

Im not sure where to post this but I got my first birchbox in december and it came with a $10 off $35+ purchase code. It expires January 10, 2016. I dont think Im going to be using this in time for it to expire so Id like to pass it to anyone who might want to use it for themselves?

go to your shopping cart and enter the code: WBOX10R4M7X8E6

I hope this was useful to somebody!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> happy holidays

I placed a $40 order on Dec 31st, and used the code to get the baublebar ear jackets promo. I received an order confirmation almost immediately. I am an ACE so I get the free ACE shipping, but it still hasnt shipped almost a week later - then today I got an email that the ear jackets were out of stock, and that I wouldn't "be charged" for them, and that the rest of my order would ship out soon. I'm so annoyed by this. Telling me I won't be charged is irrelevant, as they were a promotional add-on! if they were OOS, I would have used a different promo, or one for points, or the $10 off 35 code. Is it worth emailing them to see if they can apply a different promo?

I placed a $40 order on Dec 31st, and used the code to get the baublebar ear jackets promo. I received an order confirmation almost immediately. I am an ACE so I get the free ACE shipping, but it still hasnt shipped almost a week later - then today I got an email that the ear jackets were out of stock, and that I wouldn't "be charged" for them, and that the rest of my order would ship out soon. I'm so annoyed by this. Telling me I won't be charged is irrelevant, as they were a promotional add-on! if they were OOS, I would have used a different promo, or one for points, or the $10 off 35 code. Is it worth emailing them to see if they can apply a different promo?
This will annoy me very much!  I am an ace and got a $35 order on 1/4 in part because of the free ear jackets.  Maybe since you could have used a $10 code they would give you that instead?  Good luck!

Absolutely complain.  They should be willing to substitute another gift in place of the ear jackets.  They just had the promo where they gave you whatever you wanted from the bonus shop so if there is something that you would want that they have listed there ask them to send it instead.

I had this happen to me and I complained. You might want to ask if they've already added an alternative gift to your account.  I whined about not getting a sample of Juliet has a Gun but they already added a well people powder to my order. Since I had no idea until the package arrived, I sent them an email and the rep sent me a mystery sample pack at no charge. Others on this board were told to pick something else from the shop but they did not get an alternative gift, so definitely double check.

I'm kind of pissed, but I don't know if it's worth emailing them about -- I used the "get a $5 GIFT CARD" promo code from the Bonus Shop on my last order. The so called "gift card" is a stupid code for $5/off. What a complete rip off, and beyond misleading. Stupid crap like this makes me glad I cancelled my subs.

@@ScopeIt It's so annoying because they were definitely advertising it as a gift card, not a promo code.

The one they sent me didn't end up working, so I emailed them. CS told me that I could place an order, reply with the order number, and they'd apply it for me and refund me the $5.

I used the GILDED code for the Wanderlust earrings and sent them that order number, and guess what - they removed the GILDED promo from the order since I'm only allowed to use 1 promo code per order. Ugh.

I will not be using my birchbox December box $10 off $35+ code: WBOX10V9J8P2M5 valid until January 10, 2016 at 11:59pm ET.

So if someone can get use out of it, please do, just comment so that others can know that it was used. 

Hope it works and you get $10 off something awesome. 

I will not be using my birchbox December box $10 off $35+ code: WBOX10V9J8P2M5 valid until January 10, 2016 at 11:59pm ET.

So if someone can get use out of it, please do, just comment so that others can know that it was used. 

Hope it works and you get $10 off something awesome. 
Sadly someone DID use it but did NOT leave a comment that they use it. That was nice of you to share it, even if the person who used it did not thank you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just received my Birchbox order and it had a promo code card in it for Arrow. Buy any Arrow product, use the code "ARROW50" and they will give extra 50 points. I just used it towards the deodorant, which was the cheapest Arrow item ($9). It says coupon ends today, but it may work if you try after that. They usually do not terminate codes immediately. Hope you guys can also make use of this code. 

I just received my Birchbox order and it had a promo code card in it for Arrow. Buy any Arrow product, use the code "ARROW50" and they will give extra 50 points. I just used it towards the deodorant, which was the cheapest Arrow item ($9). It says coupon ends today, but it may work if you try after that. They usually do not terminate codes immediately. Hope you guys can also make use of this code. 
Darn I just tried it and it won't work for rme. 

Did anyone use the code to get the free Mally eyeliner for resubbing and actually get it?  I used it, but I haven't heard anything about it.

Thanks @@crescentmoon,  I guess I'm off to go argue about whether they are going to fulfill their offer again or not.  I had this same problem when they offered the beauty blender for subscribing.  I re-upped both of my accounts for that one and one account got an immediate response that they were sending it right out while the other account told me they were out of stock and "try again when they post another promotion".  I did end up with them sending the mini beauty blenders on that account, but I'm really tired of having to fight to get them to send what they freely offered to send in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back