Birchbox Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got an email about upgrading to a yearly account and receive an extra box and 110 points. Today is the last day for this deal and I can't decide!

Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got an email about upgrading to a yearly account and receive an extra box and 110 points. Today is the last day for this deal and I can't decide!
Is that an *extra* 110 points, for a total of 220 points?  Because you get 110 points for getting an annual subscription.  I believe that's the standard for an annual account now, upgrade or not, and no deadline.

Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Unless you're getting 220 points (instead of the usual 110), it's not a special deal.  A yearly subscription costs $110 normally, which means you get 12 boxes for the price of 11.

I would wait until an *extra* 110 code came out. That's when I did my upgrade - total of 220 points. Otherwise, 110 is standard

Thanks ladies! I thought it was an extra 110, but the special is just a free birchbox, which I think is always the deal. I'll wait until they have the extra points special!

I got an e-mail for 20% off with code 'comeback20' on full size orders of $35+ through 5/5.

Originally Posted by wishinstar777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know when the sample packs become available?
No, but I hope soon. It seems like they are sold out super fast lately.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want to make a purchase but want to wait for the sample packs!

Love those enamel pony cuffs but darn it, I've placed 3 largish orders in the last couple of months and there really isn't anything else I'm needing/wanting that I haven't already purchased, especially that adds up to $55.  Such a cute idea much better than the elastics!

Originally Posted by wishinstar777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want to make a purchase but want to wait for the sample packs!

Me too, so I guess I am holding out.

Birchbox may come up with some Mother's Day promotional offers. hopping to get some new offers from them.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too, so I guess I am holding out.
Same here. I've had an order sitting in there for AGES because I keep missing the pick twos. They've been selling out SO FAST. I'm also having issues with adding the supergoop gwp and the customer service people are being very unhelpful. grr.

Come on, Mother's Day coupon. 
dance.gif
(<-- I'm going to pretend they're doing some kind of coupon rain dance).

Originally Posted by sabinebyrne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here. I've had an order sitting in there for AGES because I keep missing the pick twos. They've been selling out SO FAST. I'm also having issues with adding the supergoop gwp and the customer service people are being very unhelpful. grr.
Yes! Me to! I actually came here to ask this. I really do need some sunscreen for Memorial Day Weekend (friends and I watch the college lacrosse championship every year, which means a lot of time sitting in stadiums, which means I always. get. burned) and this year I am determined to tan a teeeeny bit and not burn at all. I want to get the Supergoop spray and I keep trying to add the promo for the GWP and it tells me the promo code isn't valid. Okay, so, if you're out and this promo has expired... take it OFF your site!

I was able to apply the Cargo mascara offer to my order, but then when I get to my order review it just shows the two products I'm actually paying for in my cart. I've tried this in Firefox and Chrome and I have no idea what's going on. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Not to mention I want to order soon since I hear the new free shipping through Newgistics is slower than turtles wading through molasses...
wht.gif

Back