Birchbox Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone know when the code BBLEARNVEST for $10 off a $35 purchase expires? i'd love to combine it with my points but i currently have 285 points so i'd like to wait until i can review my feb box if possible so i can use 300 points

Originally Posted by tivoli92 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

does anyone know when the code BBLEARNVEST for $10 off a $35 purchase expires? i'd love to combine it with my points but i currently have 285 points so i'd like to wait until i can review my feb box if possible so i can use 300 points
I just tried it and it still works.

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just tried it and it still works.
thanks! i was hoping though that it would work until after we receive our february boxes so I can use the points I'll get from reviewing that. anyone know if it will still be good for another week or so?

They said they might have a code for BB man shop tomorrow...I hope so because hubs is bugging me about ordering his stinkin' hair gel.  LOL

Originally Posted by Jennifer Love /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They said they might have a code for BB man shop tomorrow...I hope so because hubs is bugging me about ordering his stinkin' hair gel.  LOL
 Oh! I could use this! He needs slick water and zirh clean!

Originally Posted by Jennifer Love /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is there a code? I do I need to be subbed to BBman to use it? I'm thinking of using up some points for V-day gifts, but to get it in time I need too order ASAP I think.

Did anyone get a year anniversary code this month? My 1 year is in Feb but when I emailed to ask them if they still send one 1 year anniversary codes the (likely canned) reply was to be on the lookout for my 9 month anniversary code to be arriving soon. 

Originally Posted by gracewilson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They posted this video (http://blog.birchbox.com/post/43600550523/watch-this-video-for-a-special-promo-code-to-the) on the blog and said there's a promo in the video if you spend $25 and buy something in the emerald category from the shop. Maybe I'm missing it, but what is the promo??
you have to watch it on youtube to see the code; but its BBEMERALD to get an extra 25 points if you add an emerald item from the link below.

http://www.birchbox.com/shop/promo/emerald?p=1

I was goofin around with a cart and checked retailmenot for a code and noticed feb20...which didn't work...so I decided to give March20 a shot and it worked!  So March20 gives you 20% off :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was goofin around with a cart and checked retailmenot for a code and noticed feb20...which didn't work...so I decided to give March20 a shot and it worked!  So March20 gives you 20% off :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  
This is bad news for so many of us...

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is bad news for so many of us...
I think we figured out since that you have to have $35 in your cart to use it....I just had to share the bad news because I have placed two orders over the last two days
eusa_naughty.gif

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the march20/mar20 didn't work for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i tried it with $35 worth of stuff as well as $50+
I just tried again and it is not working for me either....I wonder if it got deactivated?  I used it twice last week.....

Could not get any codes to work.... Desperately seeking discounts! 

Originally Posted by mks8372 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just tried again and it is not working for me either....I wonder if it got deactivated?  I used it twice last week.....
A Birchbox rep said on their FB page yesterday that the March20 code had expired. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back