Birchbox Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spend $35 get 35 extra points (basically double points): 35madness

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Spend $35 get 35 extra points (basically double points): 35madness
*Extra Birchbox Points Promotion available only on purchases of March Box products.... sad! 

Originally Posted by IffB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*Extra Birchbox Points Promotion available only on purchases of March Box products.... sad! 
oh boo birchbox 
plthumbsdown.gif

How sad is it that I didn't place my order because the pick two are out of stock? Lol I feel like not getting the bonus is so lame that I'd rather wait -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by beautynewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How sad is it that I didn't place my order because the pick two are out of stock? Lol I feel like not getting the bonus is so lame that I'd rather wait -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
LOL...I do the same thing.

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh boo birchbox 
plthumbsdown.gif
Boo, indeed!

I have a couple of the Madewell coupons ('$25 off your next Madewell purchase of $75 or more.') if anyone needs one? I won't be using them.

:S I remember getting the March20 email but the code isn't working anymore. That's super annoying because the item I wanted actually just came back in stock ugh. I probably would've waited anyway because no pick two bonus samples...

Originally Posted by beautynewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I started to do the same thing!  That is, not order because the Pick Two packs were out of stock.  But then I remembered that I was making a couple of orders under $20 each (to burn up points), so I wouldn't have been able to get the extra goodies anyway, so I went ahead and placed the orders. Cherry red lipstick!  Bright blue eyeliner!  Tili bags!  (Yes, I ordered Tili bags.  I really wanted that eyeliner pencil, and there wasn't anything else I wanted under $9.  I will always be able to find a use for more zippered plastic bags, and it was better than losing the points.)

You can get a Eyeko Skinny Mini Brush Mascara sample with the code EYEKO (and the purchase 2 full-sized Eyeko products).

Originally Posted by IffB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish it didn't require you to purchase $35 of March box products.  I have the Oscar Blandi mousse in my cart, which was in some of the March boxes, and a 75ml tube of Embryolisse.  I thought it was like the free shipping, that you'd only need one of the March box products in your cart.  Oh well.  I'm getting the Incoco nail strips in pink parasol and a Madewell emery board.  I like nail polish and I'm planning on giving the emery board to my mom.  The only downside is that it's a $70 order now instead of $51.  Meh.  At least I'm getting an extra 35 points from it.  I wanted to use the Eyeko code, but I don't need any more eyeliner for a month or two (I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that you need to replace liquid eyeliners 4 months after opening).  I'm a little bummed that there aren't any Pick Two packs available.

Grrr..So frustrated the march code expired before the end of March.  I was holding out for them to add more pick 2!  Darn it.  Maybe April20 will work..   I didn't even get the email about the March code.  They never send me that stuff!

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If only the you pick two samples didn't suck >_> I would've been excited if one was a tea packet, but show stoppers? Really? UGH
Watch them add new Pick 2 packs after the code expires.  

Latest posts

Back