Birchbox Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! I was able to use it on one account but not the other although I don't know why because I never used it before. I appreciate it!
Same here. Lots of the currently active codes that I haven't used before don't work on either of my accounts :/ I don't know why.

Same here. Lots of the currently active codes that I haven't used before don't work on either of my accounts :/ I don't know why.
hmmm, well I am glad that it isn't just me then but what gives?? I'm almost thinking of contacting them and asking next time I place an order if a code doesn't work. Birchbox is getting so stingy with the codes lately! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hmmm, well I am glad that it isn't just me then but what gives?? I'm almost thinking of contacting them and asking next time I place an order if a code doesn't work. Birchbox is getting so stingy with the codes lately! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I tried messaging them a few days ago regarding this, but the smarty pants CS rep on facebook said they don't confirm/give codes but I have 200 points so I should spend them instead of a code (you can imagine my major eye roll when receiving this, I didn't even bother to reply).

I tried messaging them a few days ago regarding this, but the smarty pants CS rep on facebook said they don't confirm/give codes but I have 200 points so I should spend them instead of a code (you can imagine my major eye roll when receiving this, I didn't even bother to reply).
 lol what a stupid answer, but not surprising. Why all the games? Geez.

Hi, all! I'm excited to join the community.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wanted to start by sharing a Birchbox promo code for a gift with purchase that is actually full size. I used the promo code SAGESHAVE for a free Sage & Row Bare Shave Cream deluxe sample with a $35 purchase. The "sample" I received was a full size 3.5 oz. tube (a $17 value!). I noticed that this shave cream is no longer available on the Birchbox website, so I wonder if they're getting rid of their stock through this promotion. I love this shave cream and thought this was a great "deluxe sample"!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back