bjk24...complete coverage makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have had a hysterectomy. I recently noticed "bumps" on my face, some rosacea, and brown spots. I would like a non-oily, non-cakey, complete coverage makeup that looks natural and will not clog my pores. Any suggestions??? Thanks so much, bjk24
icon_rolleyes.gif

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. Hope you are doing ok?

Are you looking for a liquid, powder or mineral base foundation?

Originally Posted by Marisol Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. Hope you are doing ok?
Are you looking for a liquid, powder or mineral base foundation?

HI, Marisol, and thank you for responding so quickly. I have tried mineral based makeups (Bare Essentials). It is nice except aafter touching up I feel somewhat "dry" at the end of the day. If I use a liquid, I would like something that lasts all day and doesn't feel cakey, but covers very well (I don't want to look like I am wearing a mask). Powders don't seem to cover well for me unless they are worn over cram or liquid makeup. If you have suggestion in all three categories and then suggest which you think is best, I would appreciate it. Thanks again for your time...I am new at this....bjk24 (Barb)
icon_biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back