Black liquid liner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alrighty, I've been seeing some nice stuff in magazines and online where people are using liquid liner. I have brown liquid liner, but I don't like it too much and I want a black one. I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me tips on how to apply it and suggest a good liquid liner. There is a catch, however. I need drugstore brands; I don't have access to high-end products and I'm on a tight budget.

Thanks, guys.
smile.gif

Almay has one that has a felt tip applicator that I works well...I think it's the 16-hour amazing i-liner. I think felt tips are easier for most people to apply with than the typical brush tips.

Thanks, guys. Sadly, I don't have access to The Body Shop. Closest one is an hour and a half away. I'll see if I can check out the Almay one though.
smile.gif

You MUST check out L'oreal Line Intensifique in Black Mica!!
biggrin.gif
This stuff is super easy to use, even for people like me who are not good with liquid liner. It's got a felt tip, which I find easier to use than a brush tip, and the color is a rich, shiny black. As for tips, I don't have any except practice, practice, practice!!

Thank you. I'm not sure if the brown one I have is L'Oreal or Revlon. I always get those two brands mixed up. Everyone asks me what foundation I use, and I say "Revlon True Match Foundation" when it's really L'Oreal (and it's an amazing foundation).
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back