Blackheads

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's the best way to get rid of blackheads and prevent them from coming back on the T-zone especially on the chin. I've recently got this problem and I don't know why. I'm starting to think that my foundation is causing it or my L'Occitane Olive Oil moisturzer that I have been using in the past month. What products work the best for treatment and prevention of blackheads?

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) What's the best way to get rid of blackheads and prevent them from coming back on the T-zone especially on the chin. I've recently got this problem and I don't know why. I'm starting to think that my foundation is causing it or my L'Occitane Olive Oil moisturzer that I have been using in the past month. What products work the best for treatment and prevention of blackheads? ON A SIMPLE, HOMEBASED SCALE, TRY THIS AWESOME PARFAIT: MASSAGE YOUR FACE 1-2 X/DAY WITH ORGANIC SUNFLOWER OIL FOR ABOUT 2 MINUTES. SQUEEZE THE JUICE OF HALF A LEMON AND GENTLY MASSAGE IN ON TOP OF THE OIL TIL IT'S SLIGHTLY TACKY FOR NATURAL ACID & LIGHTENING. FINALLY, AT THE HEALTH FOOD STORE, USE A VERY FINE GRADE SEASALT AS THE FINAL STEP AS A GENTLE SCRUB. RINSE 20 TIMES WITH WARM TO HOT WATER & 10 TIMES MORE WITH COOL WATER. PAT DRY. ADD NEUTROGENA DRY-TOUCH SPF 45 & YOU'RE GOOD TO GO. I ADD EXTRA EYE CREAM (FANIE FINE LINE & MISTY E OIL) & SOMETIMES BARE MINERALS TO PREVENT BREAKOUTS WITH FOUNDATION & A PROFESSIONAL FINISH.

Latest posts

Back