Blank MAC face chart

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I want some of MAC's face chart to practice techniques and color combos. I found one on a site, but when i printed it, it was gray. tried photoshopping it, but it was still on the gray side. plus it's on printer paper, so it's like not going to hold the color well since it's smooth. isn't the face chart paper kind of thick or something?

Is there a way to get like whole pad of the real mac ones?! lol

you can go to live journal and maybe try the mac community there. I know that the community has a blank face chart. Thanks

Originally Posted by charms23 I heard somewhere that you can use the same paper the use for painting because that absorbs color pretty well. Or if you're desperate, ask for one or ask the MAs (the ones who are not clueless). Good idea charms,painting paper would prob serve the purpose.You might as well give mac a shot too,the worst they can say is no.
icon_smile.gif

yeah, i should talk to them about it. there's one girl who knows about me wanting to work there and tells me to apply. so i should ask her for them. i just don't know when she works

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, i should talk to them about it. there's one girl who knows about me wanting to work there and tells me to apply. so i should ask her for them. i just don't know when she works I went to the MAC store on sun with my best friend and it was so wierd cause one of the girls there i used to be best friends with when I was 12 or 13,the wierd part is she was the one to introduce me to MAc years ago. I wanted to work for MAC too, its so close to my house and always super busy on the weeknds

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, i should talk to them about it. there's one girl who knows about me wanting to work there and tells me to apply. so i should ask her for them. i just don't know when she works Yea, ask for one and then make copies at Kinkos.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Yea, ask for one and then make copies at Kinkos. is the paper different from regular printer paper though or is it thicker paper?

Originally Posted by Liz is the paper different from regular printer paper though or is it thicker paper? It's thicker --- kinda in between printer paper and card stock. In artist lingo, the paper has a "tooth" which makes it easier for product to adhere to it.
You can always check Ebay (there are some up right now, but it's a ripoff, in my opinion).

yeah. i saw those
frown.gif
would a MUA pilfer me some if i asked? lol

Is it possible to find the 'filled out' ones anywhere?

Oh and i have a blank face chart if u want it, i have a plain one and a KA one, if that helps
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KMEFH Is it possible to find the 'filled out' ones anywhere?
Oh and i have a blank face chart if u want it, i have a plain one and a KA one, if that helps
smile.gif

aa

Originally Posted by KMEFH Is it possible to find the 'filled out' ones anywhere?
smile.gif

that would be great. is it something you email me and i print out? i found a MAC one online and printed it out, but it's on the regular printer paper. so it's gonna be a little different/difficult to do since it's smooth paper. i would like to try the KA one since it may have a different face shape that i could work with.

those are cool triks. i see the different techniques that you did.

yeah, i'm gonna ask a few MUA. just depends when they work and when i go there.

Wow, those are so cool!!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by triks&tekniques i saw your fotd from the other day...you looked sooo HOT!!! and also, now that i have wiped the drool from my mouth, i realized i didn't answer you question about agencies in texas. at the time i was only working at mac, but i think they have a ford agency in dallas. i am sure there are more but i had never looked into it.
now for liz, .......hon, i would suggest you ask for a stack of face charts from an artist you know. i told a counter manager at a mac counter near me that i wanted some to practice on and she said no problem...i am a freelancer so they know me, but as much mac as you buy i can't imagine they wouldn't let you have a few. also i wanted to post a few crazy face charts i did recently. same shitty web cam, but here it goes.

Originally Posted by triks&tekniques i saw your fotd from the other day...you looked sooo HOT!!! and also, now that i have wiped the drool from my mouth, i realized i didn't answer you question about agencies in texas. at the time i was only working at mac, but i think they have a ford agency in dallas. i am sure there are more but i had never looked into it.
now for liz, .......hon, i would suggest you ask for a stack of face charts from an artist you know. i told a counter manager at a mac counter near me that i wanted some to practice on and she said no problem...i am a freelancer so they know me, but as much mac as you buy i can't imagine they wouldn't let you have a few. also i wanted to post a few crazy face charts i did recently. same shitty web cam, but here it goes.

Thanx Babe!
wink.gif
Not sure if u understood the agency question, i meant with a MUA agency, although your most definitely beautiful (and fine
tongue.gif
) enough to be a model! But I'm trin to get an idea if i wanna go with an agency or which ones are good.
Liz - Email me and ill forward them to ya, if i attach them, im thinkin it wont print out to a full page. I would also recommend that u get some textured paper that says at least 25lb weight (thats the thickness of the paper), that'll help the product adhere to the paper and not move as much. Also some spray sealant should help!

Those look great Triks! Do you just use the makeup on the chart itself? Not too familiar w/ them -
icon_redface.gif

yeah. when you get a makeover, they make up a face chart the way they did your makeup to give you something to work from to copy the look. they also have a face book or omsehitng where the mua do charts and put them in there. or face charts for the collections from the professionals.

Latest posts

Back