Blisters! Help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Ack! I'm putting my Uggs away for good! I've worn down the inside of the heel so it's hard and it gave me a huge blister!

I always wondered what I should do with blisters. Do I pop them or leave it be?

freakin A it hurts!
icon_evil.gif
my feet seem to be prone to blisters
icon_evil.gif

I got few blisters last week, after wearing high heel sandal from 8am to 9pm.

I just leave it; I didn't pop it because it's so friggin hurt. I don't even touch it. I just wash my feet with warm water and dry my feet with towel. But, If I had to wear heels again on the next day, I pop the blisters with a sterilize needle, rub small amount of ointment on the blister area and put the water resistant bandages.

It still hurt, but I have no other choice, except to wear another low heel shoe/sandal with bandages on my feet.

Here some info about blisters treatment

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/8/1680_54585.htm

i popped the big one. that one hurt more with the fluid in it. it doesn't hurt at all right now. but i used to cut off the blistered skin
icon_eek.gif
won't do that anymore. that's the reson it hurts! it just sucks cause i have to go to the gym and work out my legs. i hope it doesn't hurt too much, but i have those blister bandaids.

I usually pop them just a teeny tiny bit, and leave the skin over the top. Then I just put on some neosporin and a band-aid. I used to have big huge callouses when I was doing ballet and dance, and I would get these horrible blisters UNDER the enormous callouses. Ouch! Luckily blisters heal fast!

Don't pop them. A blister is your body's natural bandaid. That's a quote from my mother. Usually after a day or so I'll pop them with a sterile needle and stick a bandaid on them.

i'm leaving the skin on it, but i figured out it hurts more when you take the skin off prematurely.

Latest posts

Back