bloggin'

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's some weird stuff.
icon_eek.gif

Excuse my stupidity but what are blogs? I've heard the word mentioned a few times but i'm not sure what they are!

blog is a contraction of the word web log. its like a diary or a space for people to ramble on about themselves.

kancho assassin!

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

blog is a contraction of the word web log. its like a diary or a space for people to ramble on about themselves.

kancho assassin!

blogs are on the dying vine, imho

Originally Posted by Jennifer

i have a journal on livejournal
biggrin.gif

Yeah, we actually were going to code up a "MuT journal" but never did. Wasn't sure how many would use it

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah, we actually were going to code up a "MuT journal" but never did. Wasn't sure how many would use it YOU SHOULD CODE UP A PUBLIC SHOPPING DIARY!!! i would use it and i'm sure others would, too!

Originally Posted by Jennifer

YOU SHOULD CODE UP A PUBLIC SHOPPING DIARY!!! i would use it and i'm sure others would, too!

Shopping diary huh? gimme some ideas on how it would work or how it would look. Can't you use your notepad for this?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Shopping diary huh? gimme some ideas on how it would work or how it would look. Can't you use your notepad for this? oh, we could and i think a lot of girls already do, but i think a shopping diary would be cool. it could show the item we purchase, how much it was, where we bought it, etc., like a little grid-type-thing LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) blogs are on the dying vine, imho eh. the big thing used to be live journal, then friendster, and now everyone is on my space.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse blog is a contraction of the word web log. its like a diary or a space for people to ramble on about themselves. Ok i wont be setting up one of those anyway but thanks for filling me in girlie
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back