Blue/green eyes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey my ladies, I need some help.

My mom has green/blue eyes, kind of pale, almost greyish looking, if that makes sense to you. Anyways, so far, she's been using green type of liners and eyeshadows.

Well, now she wants some change. What would you suggest? She is blond, in her late 40's, so no over the top eye make up, just something that would look casual/elegant/classy.

I'd appreciate any color recs! Tnx! :icon_love

Deep purple liners look really good with green eyes (at least on mine!). Also, I like gold, bronze, or copper as well. I have this gold starliner from Mark and I sometimes use it over a brown liner (on it's own, it doesn't show up much) but over the brown, it is just gorgeous and really makes my eyes stand out!

When I had my grey contacts, I loved the way grey smoky shadows looked with them... it really brought out the color. Actually if you wanna try some pinks - it would help bring out the green a little more...
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by bonbon412 Deep purple liners look really good with green eyes (at least on mine!). Also, I like gold, bronze, or copper as well. I have this gold starliner from Mark and I sometimes use it over a brown liner (on it's own, it doesn't show up much) but over the brown, it is just gorgeous and really makes my eyes stand out! I second the golds, coppers, and browns...they look really good with lighter eyes.

Originally Posted by bonbon412 Deep purple liners look really good with green eyes (at least on mine!). Also, I like gold, bronze, or copper as well. I have this gold starliner from Mark and I sometimes use it over a brown liner (on it's own, it doesn't show up much) but over the brown, it is just gorgeous and really makes my eyes stand out! Yup, awesome suggestions! Warm colors that have a bit of gold to them will really make her eyes pop. I'd suggest trying some deeper tones because when you contrast darker shadow against light eyes, the eyes really stand out.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by destiny Hey my ladies, I need some help. My mom has green/blue eyes, kind of pale, almost greyish looking, if that makes sense to you. Anyways, so far, she's been using green type of liners and eyeshadows.

Well, now she wants some change. What would you suggest? She is blond, in her late 40's, so no over the top eye make up, just something that would look casual/elegant/classy.

I'd appreciate any color recs! Tnx! :icon_love

I have green-gray eyes and I've always been told to wear plum/violet shades. Although those colors do bring out my eyes, I've found that I prefer blue shadows (of all intensities, esp. MAC Tilt eyeshadow) and navy eyeliner the best. If I wear warmer/neutral colors (like MAC Tempting eyeshadow) it makes the green pop out over the gray.

Latest posts

Back