Blue Peep - need color combinations

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To those of you who own Blue Peep or a color like it, what e/s colors do you use with it? I am finding it difficult to figure out what to use with it. I love the color but can't think of good color combos.

TIA!

trisha to the rescue! hehehe.

i don't know what to pair it with since it seems like a flat, bright blue color. so i won't be getting it.

i don't have blue peep but i would probably use it with my shimmermoss, or steamy, meadowland my blue green shades.

Originally Posted by Trisha I'd wear it with anything from here:

And then just to be random, i love it with Fuschia, Bright Coral, Pink Pearl, Cornflower for a mad contrast!!

Its also just nice to wear with a neutra like Stila Kitten or MAC Naked Lunch for a pop of colour! x

Those are beautiful colors Trisha, ....Gosh, I wish you were my next door neighbor !!!!:icon_love

I know after getting to know her and seing her notepad, I wanted to be her neighbor too
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Those are beautiful colors Trisha, ....Gosh, I wish you were my next door neighbor !!!!:icon_love

Originally Posted by lilla I know after getting to know her and seing her notepad, I wanted to be her neighbor too
icon_lol.gif
me too. i'd always be asking her to do my makeup. lol

What a treat it would be Liz ...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz me too. i'd always be asking her to do my makeup. lol

I don't have Blue Peep but I do have a bright turquoise Jordanna eyeliner (Sterling Blue) ... I like to wear it with my shimmery white L'Oreal Color Fresco shadow (Snowflake). I've also seen some cool looks mixing turquoise eyeliners or shadows with pink shadows in other threads!

Latest posts

Back