Blush application help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anoyone tell me what is the easiest way to apply powder blush? I have a oval face shape if that makes a difference?

Well that depends! Do you have a plumpy face/cheeks or not? I have plympy cheeks and I apply my blush not only on my cheekbones but also under to make my cheeks look more thin! But if you haven't plumpy cheeks I suggest you to apply blush only on your cheekbones in order to give them more intence!!

Originally Posted by horse_luver Can anoyone tell me what is the easiest way to apply powder blush? I have a oval face shape if that makes a difference?

I always go with one of 2 ways. One way is to apply the blush more over the cheek bones and the fade it slightly past the corner of your eye. The other is to start at the ball of your cheeks and then blen up towards your cheek bones. I do mine both ways, it really just depends which you prefer. I've notived that most people who have that little ball when they smile, like to start on the cheek and those who don';t have that like to apply more on the cheek bone.

An example is Mariah Carey, she has that little ball when she smiles and applys her blush on the ball of her cheek and then fades it out. Kind of similiar to myself as well.

Most important is don't add too much blush, just a light dusting. Another way of telling is next time you work out, take a look at where your face naturally flushes on your cheeks, and then next time you apply your blush thats where you can put it.

Latest posts

Back