Quantcast

Bobbi Brown ski slopes palette

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I have been looking at this palette online for a while and finally today I went to the mall and bought it. I was going to order it online but didn't wanna wait. The colors are very wearable and great for a natural look. The eyeliner color is nice and the lipsticks as well. The brush that comes with the palette is great too. I haven't tried Bobbi Brown makeup before other than the gel eyeliner which I like. I'm really pleased with this palette.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I have been looking at this palette online for a while and finally today I went to the mall and bought it. I was going to order it online but didn't wanna wait. The colors are very wearable and great for a natural look. The eyeliner color is nice and the lipsticks as well. The brush that comes with the palette is great too. I haven't tried Bobbi Brown makeup before other than the gel eyeliner which I like. I'm really pleased with this palette.

Hi Reija,I was wondering... is that lightest color an eyeshadow or a base or something else? And can you wear the dark burgundy-colored lipstick? Is it sheer?

Thanks. This was a fun post to read.

Cali

P.S. Thanks as well for listing the model thing on the calendar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I have been looking at this palette online for a while and finally today I went to the mall and bought it. I was going to order it online but didn't wanna wait. The colors are very wearable and great for a natural look. The eyeliner color is nice and the lipsticks as well. The brush that comes with the palette is great too. I haven't tried Bobbi Brown makeup before other than the gel eyeliner which I like. I'm really pleased with this palette.

The only thing that's really catching my attention is the Slopes l/s..I hear they're releasing it on it's own soon

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
The lightest color is suppose to be used as an eye shadow for the entire lid. It gives a really natural "no makeup" look. I'm really liking the darker color for lining my eyes. The burgundy-colored lipstick is pretty sheer. You can layer it for more color but I use it with my finger and it gives a nice color on my lips. It's not too dark for me which I was afraid of since I'm so fair.

Latest posts