Quantcast

Bobbi Brown Spring Makeup

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Bobbi Brown spring collection is inspired by antique roses and vintage prints. I think it's really pretty and colors are really natural and wearable. Check out more info here

Reaction score

That photo is the strangest I've seen BB release. Kinda looks like her cheeks have been airbrushed so much that it removed the color.

The entire line looks great & I'm really liking this:

Reaction score
Yes Gail, I was going to say the same thing! Whoever did the Photoshop made it look like she has diamond shaped cheek apples. Bizarre.

Reaction score
I know! Beautiful makeup, but the photoshop is painful to look at.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keaLoha I know! Beautiful makeup, but the photoshop is painful to look at.
Speaking of Photoshop, print mascara ads generally drive me crazy! Those lashes are either photoshopped or falsies! I find it very misleading.

Reaction score
I agree. I'll buy a mascara--yes, I fall prey to advertising--based on the way the ad looks & am ALWAYS disappointed. I heard Hypnose wasn't the greatest & am glad I didn't fall victim to advertising on that one.

Reaction score
Reija, I really like the pinks and neutrals in this collection. They look very soft and natural. Thank you for posting it.

Reaction score
I think i'm lemming that Rose LipGloss.. I've seen pics of it over the past few days & something is calling me to it! I've never tried any BB glosses before though? Any thoughts on them? TIA

Latest posts