Quantcast

book of the month?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
1,164
Reaction score
0
Hmmm...even though I'm not much of a fan of his, what does everyone think about James Patterson? I've never read any of his books and have always wanted to just to see what all the hype was about. I was just reminded of him when I saw Honeymoon on a best seller list.

 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
I'm a huge JP fan!! I've read almost all of his books. right now I am waiting on Honeymoon and London Bridges! He's def earned all the hype imho!!


Originally Posted by envymi Hmmm...even though I'm not much of a fan of his, what does everyone think about James Patterson? I've never read any of his books and have always wanted to just to see what all the hype was about. I was just reminded of him when I saw Honeymoon on a best seller list.
 
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
2,542
Reaction score
0
I am in, I Love to read...JP Honeymoon, Yup I do want to go for this book...thanks to Joy to post this thread..


 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Miranhat I am in, I Love to read...JP Honeymoon, Yup I do want to go for this book...thanks to Joy to post this thread..
Yea, I think this will be fun Mina!
Any other suggestions besides what we have already?

 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
Well I'd suggest a few books by Sandra Brown - she is another one of my personal favorites. There are tons more books that I have or would like to read, but they are more business related, or biographies of business people - like Jack Welch (one of my management idols) and Bob Johnson - a self-made man for sure!! Or, how about Stealing Time (the rise and fall of AOL). Would stuff like that work? If not, then I'll stick to suggesting some of my favorite fictionals.


Originally Posted by Joyeuux Yea, I think this will be fun Mina!
Any other suggestions besides what we have already?

 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
Honeymoon it is. How about we meet back on the 22nd or so to discuss? I'll post a new thread to alert people of the selection.
 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Well I'd suggest a few books by Sandra Brown - she is another one of my personal favorites. There are tons more books that I have or would like to read, but they are more business related, or biographies of business people - like Jack Welch (one of my management idols) and Bob Johnson - a self-made man for sure!! Or, how about Stealing Time (the rise and fall of AOL). Would stuff like that work? If not, then I'll stick to suggesting some of my favorite fictionals.
I love Sandra Brown too. She is a great author. I wish I would had read about the book of the month here before today. I just finished a Katherine Stone novel yesterday and started a new book from an author I have never read before. I have never read James Patterson either, but have a few of his books. I am one too that wants to see what all the hype is about with him. Just haven't gotten around to reading one of them yet. I will keep an eye out for next months book. I love to read and can also finish a book in one day, but with 3 kids (2 and a hubby) I can't get them read that fast anymore. (sigh).

Happy reading!

Anita

 

Latest posts

Top