book of the month?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm...even though I'm not much of a fan of his, what does everyone think about James Patterson? I've never read any of his books and have always wanted to just to see what all the hype was about. I was just reminded of him when I saw Honeymoon on a best seller list.

I'm a huge JP fan!! I've read almost all of his books. right now I am waiting on Honeymoon and London Bridges! He's def earned all the hype imho!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by envymi Hmmm...even though I'm not much of a fan of his, what does everyone think about James Patterson? I've never read any of his books and have always wanted to just to see what all the hype was about. I was just reminded of him when I saw Honeymoon on a best seller list.

I am in, I Love to read...JP Honeymoon, Yup I do want to go for this book...thanks to Joy to post this thread..
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Miranhat I am in, I Love to read...JP Honeymoon, Yup I do want to go for this book...thanks to Joy to post this thread..
icon_biggrin.gif
Yea, I think this will be fun Mina!
Any other suggestions besides what we have already?

Well I'd suggest a few books by Sandra Brown - she is another one of my personal favorites. There are tons more books that I have or would like to read, but they are more business related, or biographies of business people - like Jack Welch (one of my management idols) and Bob Johnson - a self-made man for sure!! Or, how about Stealing Time (the rise and fall of AOL). Would stuff like that work? If not, then I'll stick to suggesting some of my favorite fictionals.
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Yea, I think this will be fun Mina!
Any other suggestions besides what we have already?

Honeymoon it is. How about we meet back on the 22nd or so to discuss? I'll post a new thread to alert people of the selection.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Well I'd suggest a few books by Sandra Brown - she is another one of my personal favorites. There are tons more books that I have or would like to read, but they are more business related, or biographies of business people - like Jack Welch (one of my management idols) and Bob Johnson - a self-made man for sure!! Or, how about Stealing Time (the rise and fall of AOL). Would stuff like that work? If not, then I'll stick to suggesting some of my favorite fictionals.
icon_neutral.gif
I love Sandra Brown too. She is a great author. I wish I would had read about the book of the month here before today. I just finished a Katherine Stone novel yesterday and started a new book from an author I have never read before. I have never read James Patterson either, but have a few of his books. I am one too that wants to see what all the hype is about with him. Just haven't gotten around to reading one of them yet. I will keep an eye out for next months book. I love to read and can also finish a book in one day, but with 3 kids (2 and a hubby) I can't get them read that fast anymore. (sigh).

Happy reading!

Anita

Latest posts

Back