Bottom curves....help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i need to know what kind of exerscis to do for my but. I know this sounds kind of gross but it is flat and i am tired of it. some one please help!!
icon_redface.gif

Maybe some ballet moves? Like standing wide with your knees turned out and directly over the feet lower down and keep your stomach in and hips square so you don't arch your back and come back up. Pilates is really good too. I like Windsor pilates for legs and butt workout. The old fashion squat with dumbells works good too.

I agree with Reija..Also lunges are good for the booty and stair stepping(stairmaster)

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Maybe some ballet moves? Like standing wide with your knees turned out and directly over the feet lower down and keep your stomach in and hips square so you don't arch your back and come back up. Pilates is really good too. I like Windsor pilates for legs and butt workout. The old fashion squat with dumbells works good too. i quit pilates for laziness, but before, when i was still doing the exercises, it did tone up my thighs and gave my butt some oomph...

Squats squats squats! It will help build your gluts and upper leg muscles. Also go on those machines were you pull the weights up with your legs while your on your stomach. Look at the equipment at the gym and see where it said it focuses. The more muscle you build in your but, the bigger and more firm it will be

Deff Squats And Lounges Girl Loads Of Them And ThERES A Good Tai Bo Dvd You Can Get Its Called "tai Bo Abbs And Glutes". GOOD LUCK

hi, well first of all if your butt is flat,you can't really make it poochy(just the way you're made), but you can make it look better and not droopy. i don't know how you're built or if you have a workout routine but from experience i can tell you do some cardio(if you lose weight quickly or slow it varies on how much or long to do it). so i'm gonna say to do at least 15 to 20 min. 3 to 5 times a week to start, then go to 30 to 45. switch up. like a couple of times a week do 20 to 30 min. of walking or some kind of cardio and the other day or so try to do 30 to 45 min.also do squats(really good for the butt)when you walk try to squeeze your butt cheeks. you can do lundges and i like to stand(or lay down ) up put my hand on something like a chair for balance and swing my leg forward and backwards and forward and kind of to the back and side. do this at least 20 times each. if you can to start. or 10 if that's too much. well good luck.

Latest posts

Back