Bourjois

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is your opinion of Bourjois? I've looked at the line on Sephora and would like to try the blush and a lipstick. There was a positive review in the product review center about the blush so I'm interested in it I just don't know what color would go good on me since I'm so fair.

Hi Reija! I've had many things from this line and loved everything! I have Cendre de Rose pour Brune 48 blush and its very pretty, I'm somewhat fair myself and this color worked well for me. I've tried thier Coup de Theater mascara and like it quite a lot too. Its a double sided mascara, one side has a primer the other is the mascara, and it really pumped my lashes up. The lipsticks are nice too, very creamy and pretty colors. The price is right too. Originally Posted by Reija(admin) What is your opinion of Bourjois? I've looked at the line on Sephora and would like to try the blush and a lipstick. There was a positive review in the product review center about the blush so I'm interested in it I just don't know what color would go good on me since I'm so fair.

Thanks for the info! I might have to cave into placing an order with sephora now.
smile.gif

I love trio eyeshadows and blush. I tried only one shade though, bonne mine, which is reddish, might be too dark for you, but try one of the pinks (maybe Rose D'Or 34?)... they have amazing color choice.

I love their blushes and e/s, they last forever. You can let them fall on the floor
eusa_wall.gif
and they don't break. I know what Im talking about lol.

Too bad they only have a few trio e/s. They should really work on this.

Its one of the most expensive drugstore brands.

Lipglosses are ok and lipsticks are good. I remember a few years back, I really hated their lipsticks, they didn't last. It seems they changed the ingredients now.

I don't like their concealers, not enough coverage and not enough color range.

No foundations for dark skins. (a lot of their sellers can't unfortunately wear their foundations and powders).

Coup de théâtre was my favourite mascara but it seems like it doesn't work for me lately. It makes me have clumps. I just don't know what happened. I used to love selling it !
inlove.gif

I never tried the concealers and foundations, they did not have good reviews on polish cosmetic sites...

Hello all-

I absolutely love the loose powder eyeshadow,it lasts so long and the colors are beautiful.I have one lipgloss and I love the color but it seems to dry out my lips...

11a.gif
hi all, genie here. bourjois has been around since the late 19th century abd are a holding of the wertheimer family trust who also own chanel. i would imagine that both lines are manufactured in the same place, only the packaging is different. i have had a few bourjois items and i have approved of them. in the name of scientific research i just ordered and recieved the new bourjois lipstick gloss in the blue tube and i love it. i think the lip sticks and glosses and the blushes are the most similat to chanel. i think they are worth a try and sephora has a very generous return policy. at half the price of chanel i think bourjois products are worth a try. hth

I adore Bourjois (it's owned by Chanel in case anyone was not aware) and it really is a step above other drugstore brands. My favourite product of theirs is the Brush Foundation. It gives the most beautiful coverage. Their little blush pots are so pretty too and they smell lovely. I just have nothing but good things to say about them.

Latest posts

Back