'Breakfast Club' Cast to Reunite on MTV

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
YAY!!!!! I ♥ Judd Nelson. :icon_love

Don't you forget about "The Breakfast Club." At the 2005 MTV Movie Awards, to air June 9, the network plans to reunite the cast of the classic '80s movie, the cable channel said Friday.

Though Emilio Estevez, who played Andrew Clark, isn't confirmed, in attendance will be Molly Ringwald (Claire Standish), Ally Sheedy (Allison Reynolds), Anthony Michael Hall (Brian Johnson) and Judd Nelson (John Bender).

The 1985 film was directed by John Hughes, who had a string of hit films starring young people during the decade, among them "Sixteen Candles," "Weird Science," "Pretty in Pink" and "Ferris Bueller's Day Off."

Yellowcard will perform the film's theme song, "Don't You Forget About Me," from the 1985 film. The song was originally recorded by Simple Minds.

This year's awards will be hosted by Jimmy Fallon. To be taped June 4 at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, the show's scheduled performers include Mariah Carey, Eminem and Nine Inch Nails.

Originally Posted by Marisol

YAY!!!!! I ♥ Judd Nelson. :icon_love

Don't you forget about "The Breakfast Club." At the 2005 MTV Movie Awards, to air June 9, the network plans to reunite the cast of the classic '80s movie, the cable channel said Friday.

Though Emilio Estevez, who played Andrew Clark, isn't confirmed, in attendance will be Molly Ringwald (Claire Standish), Ally Sheedy (Allison Reynolds), Anthony Michael Hall (Brian Johnson) and Judd Nelson (John Bender).

The 1985 film was directed by John Hughes, who had a string of hit films starring young people during the decade, among them "Sixteen Candles," "Weird Science," "Pretty in Pink" and "Ferris Bueller's Day Off."

Yellowcard will perform the film's theme song, "Don't You Forget About Me," from the 1985 film. The song was originally recorded by Simple Minds.

This year's awards will be hosted by Jimmy Fallon. To be taped June 4 at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, the show's scheduled performers include Mariah Carey, Eminem and Nine Inch Nails.

OH this movie was the best....loved it

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OH this movie was the best....loved it HUGE 2nd!

Latest posts

Back