BRITNEY AND kEVIN

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, Now who seen chaotic,and what the hell do you think?lol I cant believe she let the whole world know she was sleeping with him soooooo early in their relationship.Does any one think this show is going to bring them good attention or do you think people are gonna freak?lol Im sure this show is going to stir up alot of shit
icon_twisted.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey guys, Now who seen chaotic,and what the hell do you think?lol I cant believe she let the whole world know she was sleeping with him soooooo early in their relationship.Does any one think this show is going to bring them good attention or do you think people are gonna freak?lol Im sure this show is going to stir up alot of shit
icon_twisted.gif
icon_lol.gif
It aired already?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Oh my goodness it's the most annoying show...I couldn't even stand watching it for more than 10 minutes - the blair witch effect was making me dizzy when she was shooting video in her hotel room. UGH!!!! I mean, maybe if it was a different format it would be better, like they did with Newlyweds. True, it would be easier on my stomach if the camera wasn't bopping around,but it still cracked me up,Kevin seems like a homo thug.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Aww shucks - missed it..
icon_rolleyes.gif
Beleave me ,they will be talking about it on the news,and forget about tomorrow,it will be all over the place.
icon_eek.gif

LOVED IT! ha! I cant really explain why, but i did, and i love the fact that Britney spears announced on national television "had sex 3x already today and got head yesterday", perfect, good opening for a show.
smile.gif
Cant not be a hit if shes putting that visual in the publics mind!

Liz, how can you not have UPN? How odd?! In NYC it's channel 9 on regular tv. Where are you from? I didn't see it and I didn't even know about it. I'm not much of a tv person aside of some MTV shows and a few others.

Edit: Britney has become so trashy, what gives?!

i searchedeverywhere, and we don't have it in my county in california
icon_eek.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_evil.gif
. i went to a couple of sites to try to find the channel listing, and it's not there. and i looked at the usual site that i look at to see what's on, and there's nothing. nothing about the show or upn.

Originally Posted by Liz i searchedeverywhere, and we don't have it in my county in california
icon_eek.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_evil.gif
. i went to a couple of sites to try to find the channel listing, and it's not there. and i looked at the usual site that i look at to see what's on, and there's nothing. nothing about the show or upn. its on channel 13 in the bay area. I dont know if this helps. I am sitting here watching it (well, my sister who is a total Britney spaz.. I mean fan, is watching it) and I dont know what to think. The only thing that I have noticed is that she uses MAC.

zip, zilch nothin nada. it's really weird not to have that channel

Originally Posted by Marisol Liz, its the same channel that has America's Next Top Model.
HTH!

i watched that on vh1 when they were doing the marathon

I was getting sick with all the camera movement, the show makes no sence to me what so ever, well she makes no sence so why would I think the show would be any better then what it was. Will not watch it again! I think alot of boys/men will still be watching it though.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey guys, Now who seen chaotic,and what the hell do you think?lol I cant believe she let the whole world know she was sleeping with him soooooo early in their relationship.Does any one think this show is going to bring them good attention or do you think people are gonna freak?lol Im sure this show is going to stir up alot of shit
icon_twisted.gif
icon_lol.gif
It should be called trashotic!

I used to think she was awesome and I really liked her. But now that I have watched all of the shows, she just seems so, dare I say.....skanky!?!

Latest posts

Back