Brush off

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
after reading janelle's post on this item, back when she went to that fair thingy (help me out here, girl LOL), it's been on my list to buy and i finally ordered it just now.

just wondering if anyone else has tried it. i'm excited
icon_cheesygrin.gif

www.brushoff.com

it's like a temporary cleaner. i wouldn't replace it with actually washing it regularly. it's more of a i'm-in-the-middle-of-doing-someone's-eyeshadow-and-i-need-this-brush-cleaned-and-dried-before-i-could-use-another-color thing LOL

it says on the website...

- Simply spray Brush Off directly onto your brush (a couple of times is enough)

- Take a tissue

- Brush it off

- Dries in moments

- Repeat as needed

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer it's like a temporary cleaner. i wouldn't replace it with actually washing it regularly. it's more of a i'm-in-the-middle-of-doing-someone's-eyeshadow-and-i-need-this-brush-cleaned-and-dried-before-i-could-use-another-color thing LOL
it says on the website...

- Simply spray Brush Off directly onto your brush (a couple of times is enough)

- Take a tissue

- Brush it off

- Dries in moments

- Repeat as needed

icon_cheesygrin.gif

I need something like this too! I have to do some makeups for friends weddings and something like this would be so handy. I wonder if i can find it in the UK somewhere? Or even something similar...

I want some! I'll see how much I spend at the mall tonight and maybe I'll order some if I have $ left.

Originally Posted by Bhav I need something like this too! I have to do some makeups for friends weddings and something like this would be so handy. I wonder if i can find it in the UK somewhere? Or even something similar... yeah, i have my cousin's bridal shower on sunday and i'm doing her makeup, so hopefully it'll get here by then!!
it's kinda pricey, but whatever.

i wonder if there's anything else exactly like this
confused.gif

i got it today!

i tried it on my blush brush which hasn't been washed in a few days and everything came off. it dried in literally 5 seconds. of course, this isn't gonna replace the regular washing of my brushes.

they also sent me a 2 fl. oz. sample (very big sample lol) of their new eye makeup remover, too. i've been on a search for the perfect one. maybe this is it
wink.gif

let us know how the eye makeup remover works out. i'm looking for a new one too.

Originally Posted by Jennifer i got it today!
i tried it on my blush brush which hasn't been washed in a few days and everything came off. it dried in literally 5 seconds. of course, this isn't gonna replace the regular washing of my brushes.

they also sent me a 2 fl. oz. sample (very big sample lol) of their new eye makeup remover, too. i've been on a search for the perfect one. maybe this is it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 You can always use a conditioner to wash your brushes too,alot cheaper oh, definitely. for my regular washing, i do gentle hand soap, not special brush cleaner, but this is for TEMPORARY cleaning. it's used when you need to use your brushes right away, say for eyeshadow and switching between colors.

Glad that you found something that works especially now that you bought those nice brushes.

I bought a bottle last time I was at Ulta. It sounds funky, but the stuff truly works wells.

Originally Posted by Marisol Glad that you found something that works especially now that you bought those nice brushes. yeah, i know
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Leadfoot I bought a bottle last time I was at Ulta. It sounds funky, but the stuff truly works wells. i had no idea they sold them at ulta! how much and what size was it?
okay, i tried the eye makeup remover, and horrible! it BURNED my eyes and barely got rid of anything!

Originally Posted by Jennifer oh, definitely. for my regular washing, i do gentle hand soap, not special brush cleaner, but this is for TEMPORARY cleaning. it's used when you need to use your brushes right away, say for eyeshadow and switching between colors.
Oh ok,silly me.I was saying to myself,why would anyone waste money on something you could just use a cheap version of,lol.Didnt know it was for temp cleaning,Thanks
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The Eyes Off burns? Good to know - I have a 2 0z. sample also (from the show) and I still haven't used it yet. lol Ya know its funny - I was bidding on the brush off on Ebay - and then I went to Ulta & saw it there by the Ultima II stuff! I didn't know they sold it there either! Doh!
icon_redface.gif
lol The didn't have the really large size that I saw at the show, but still good to know that they have it nearby... I still haven't picked it up yet, but I will soon... It's pretty cool, isn't it Jen? I did the demo there at the show, and was like WOW! This stuff really works!
icon_eek.gif
lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 The Eyes Off burns? Good to know - I have a 2 0z. sample also (from the show) and I still haven't used it yet. lol Ya know its funny - I was bidding on the brush off on Ebay - and then I went to Ulta & saw it there by the Ultima II stuff! I didn't know they sold it there either! Doh!
icon_redface.gif
lol The didn't have the really large size that I saw at the show, but still good to know that they have it nearby... I still haven't picked it up yet, but I will soon... It's pretty cool, isn't it Jen? I did the demo there at the show, and was like WOW! This stuff really works!
icon_eek.gif
lol oh, i forgot to mention that to you! i was watching that ebay auction, too, and saw your user name. i think i said it to liz in the chat. i was gonna bid, but i'm like, nah, i won't do that to janelle, but i watched it, anyway, and saw some other witch won it LOL!
is it the same price at ulta?

Originally Posted by Jennifer oh, i forgot to mention that to you! i was watching that ebay auction, too, and saw your user name. i think i said it to liz in the chat. i was gonna bid, but i'm like, nah, i won't do that to janelle, but i watched it, anyway, and saw some other witch won it LOL!
is it the same price at ulta?

LOL - I'd rather you took it than that other girl!! lol
wink.gif
I figured I'd order it online somewhere instead - At ulta I think it was like $9 for the med. size bottle... it was cheaper at the show, but that was all wholesale/cost - so I knew it'd be more in the stores... but it's only available on their site, or at a few stores... so sometimes its worth it to just pay a few bucks more to just pick it up right there & then, ya know? lol I think that the ebay one was a little high anyway when it got to the end - wouldv'e been cheaper just to buy it from them. With shipping - Ebay I think came out to be more. Go figure! LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back