Burberry Brit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any thoughts on this..Smelled on a magazine strip and it was so nice..Hoping it's close to the magazine but I can't seem to get a sample..Guess I should haul my lazy but to the mall

I haven't smelled this one personally but heres what I found out. The EDT is nice but it does not last at all, fades off in about 2-3 hours. If you're concerned about that get the EDP. The notes are: Italian Lime, Icy Pear, Green Almond, White Peony, Sugared Almond, Amber, Mahogany, Vanilla & Tonka Bean. Some people discribe it as a sweet smelling fragrance. However, if you don't like a strong smelling fragrance go for the EDT. Hope this helps! Originally Posted by allisong Any thoughts on this..Smelled on a magazine strip and it was so nice..Hoping it's close to the magazine but I can't seem to get a sample..Guess I should haul my lazy but to the mall

Yeah I've smelled this is a magazine also and it was really nice. I went to Nordstrom to smell it and I wasn't too excited about it after that. It didn't smell the same.

I've heard the same about the edp&edt..I've also heard they smell differently to..I guess I'll have to try it first had..Thanks for listing the notes too.It's sounds so interesting

Originally Posted by Tinydancer I haven't smelled this one personally but heres what I found out. The EDT is nice but it does not last at all, fades off in about 2-3 hours. If you're concerned about that get the EDP. The notes are: Italian Lime, Icy Pear, Green Almond, White Peony, Sugared Almond, Amber, Mahogany, Vanilla & Tonka Bean. Some people discribe it as a sweet smelling fragrance. However, if you don't like a strong smelling fragrance go for the EDT. Hope this helps!

Wow...this thread is 3 yrs old! lol

Aside from Lancome Hypnose, I LOVE Burberry Brit. I've gone thru 2 bottles already and I'm on my 3rd! lol (yep I'm a freak) but yea it's definitely worth getting. The difference btwn EDT (eau de toilette) and EDP (eau de parfum) is the concentration. EDP has less alcohol and more concentrated oils, therefore lasting 6-8 hrs instead of the usual 2-4 hrs for EDT

Another thing is just because it smells good in the magazine, doesn't mean it'll smell the same in person. You actually have to try it on yourself. It doesn't smell the same on everyone because the fragrance notes in the perfume reacts differently to a person's body chemistry. For instance, my friend likes the smell and she likes it on me, but it's not for her.

Latest posts

Back