Business cards?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reply to people on other people's walls, make friends with other bloggers. Basically when I post on other people's walls or blogs I'm usually chiming in with my opinion on the matter or answering someone's question but I don't directly post my link to my blog or spam it every where. You basically gain the reputation of knowing your stuff and if people find you helpful they'll start following you.

Hey everyone I'm new here and also just started a blog. I'm really glad I came across this topic because I've been wondering if I should get business cards and if so when do I use them. I'm still not really sure when it would be suitable to give out business cards for a blog....can anyone help shine light on this?

Business%20cards.jpg
 I am not sure if I attached the image correctly, but as I work as a graphic designer, I wanted to show you some of the designs I made. If you need help or want a professional opinion, I will be happy to help the community.

I was literally thinking of business cards today since I made my new logo. Had no idea how to format one lol. Thanks for the example!

Latest posts

Back