Bust firming serums

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried any bust firming products? After pregnancy and nursing for 2.5 years I really need help in that area.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I don't think there is any help but I was just wondering if these products work.

Originally Posted by Irishgirl I have yet to find a cosmetic product that lifts "my girls" where they need to be..A surgical breast lift is the only thing that will lift them up. The breast skin may feel temporarily firmed (very moderate change) but no miracles..LOL! If I ever find something like that; I swear I will bathe in it daily! LOL! LOL .Word Saggy Sista..Bathe in it,Wash my face with it etc..

Hi Reija, I am not too sure if these bust firming products work, but i am pretty sure in time your bust will improve. After having baby's and breast feeding i think the skin will heal in time. I have seen a few products advertised, YSL have a product and ime sure Clarins do a product to help the bust area.I would imagine massaging cream or mabe you could try Bio Oil which is supposed to be good for healing skin. Using something which will nourish and care for your skin would be better than not using anything. The only other thing i can think of would be to try one of these electronic excersiers, something like slendertone but for the bust area. I have a facial excersior which is called a Cleo 2. The cleo 2 unit has different programmes for several part of the body, such as the face and hands,stomach,pelivc floor, breast and buttocks. The machine is really small and its quite expensive but perhaps there may be something similar to it in USA. You could have a look at club-cleo.com where you can read more about it. I have the facial programme and its brilliant.It tones all the facial muscels etc.

Latest posts

Back