buying a purse online,help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys ,i was wondering if any body ever purchased a designer purse online?

I seen this pop up ad here on mut for designer imports and i wanted to get this fendi bag for the summer,I am just afraid of getting scammed.The site say it is authentic bags,but how can you be sure? Ive never bought anything online before so i really dont know the ropes yet,any help or stories?thank you very much!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hi guys ,i was wondering if any body ever purchased a designer purse online?I seen this pop up ad here on mut for designer imports and i wanted to get this fendi bag for the summer,I am just afraid of getting scammed.The site say it is authentic bags,but how can you be sure? Ive never bought anything online before so i really dont know the ropes yet,any help or stories?thank you very much!!!!!
biggrin.gif

I'm not really good at buying Designer bags - mostly because I can't afford them! lol But I guess make sure it has all the necessary tags, markings and stampings... try to see if it has an original price tag, or dust bag, or something that you would get at a department store if you were to buy it there?
icon_wink.gif

If i had the bag in my hands then i would know if it was real or not,thats what sucks about ordering online,you have to wait till it comes and if its fake you have to ship it back and hope thats they return your money.I think im just going to go to the americana mall in manhasset.thanks for the help though
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 If i had the bag in my hands then i would know if it was real or not,thats what sucks about ordering online,you have to wait till it comes and if its fake you have to ship it back and hope thats they return your money.I think im just going to go to the americana mall in manhasset.thanks for the help though
icon_smile.gif
Any good MAC stores in there? lol I haven't been really in Nassau much since I moved out here in 93'... lol
icon_redface.gif
I am going to take a ride in to Roosevelt Field in a little bit though...
wink.gif

I always stay away from online purchases of purses unless it's from the company directly or from a major dept store...I know so many people who bought "designer" purses online for discount rates and when they show me what they got, I don't have the heart to tell them they just overpaid for a fake! There are some really good fakes out there and most people wouldn't even question the authenticity of it, but the fact it that most of the so-called designer anything that's available online through discount sites are all fakes.

I would suggest eluxury.com if you really must buy a designer purse online.

Latest posts

Back