cake mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I have seen cake mascara for sell by several makeup brands. The lola one looks especially cute with the vintage hollywood glamour behind it. Has anybody tried this? Do they work good? Are they easy to apply? Is it worth the money for them? Do they look better than regular mascara? Any help will be appreciated **Joanna**

Originally Posted by FairyRave Well I have seen cake mascara for sell by several makeup brands. The lola one looks especially cute with the vintage hollywood glamour behind it. Has anybody tried this? Do they work good? Are they easy to apply? Is it worth the money for them? Do they look better than regular mascara? Any help will be appreciated

**Joanna**

Not having tried any of the newer brands out I have tried a cake mascara..It's a pain as far as I'm concerned..It comes with a brush(Think mini tooth brush)YOu wet the brush,Swirl it on the cake then apply..I think I prefer having mine in the kitchy new fangled wand already mixed
biggrin.gif

I tried a cake mascara years ago and it didn't work that well. I was pretty young too when I tried it so I probably didn't know how to do it.
smile.gif
I remember my mom had one. I don't see it being convient for me because of the application takes more time with the separate brush and making it wet and all that. I much rather just use a regular mascara. My mom said that her cake mascara worked well and lasted well but I just didn't like it.

Latest posts

Back