Quantcast

Calling all Nude Lip Lovers!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score

That's a nice look. I wonder how it would look on my skin tone (I'm a little more olive than her). I'll see if I can try to replicate it w/stuff I have.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keaLoha

That's a nice look. I wonder how it would look on my skin tone (I'm a little more olive than her). I'll see if I can try to replicate it w/stuff I have.

Let us know how you make out, Gail... I'm similar to your color, and maybe what works on you will work on me too!

Reaction score
I've ordered MAC C-Thru which is quite similiar to Chai lipglass so i'm hoping to achieve this look once i get it. Plus i'm gonna get MAC High Tea lipstick real soon coz i'm hearing great things about it!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I really like this look! I'm a nude lips freak anyway.
Hey, Marisol, you were wondering before if there is a C-thru equivalent MAC lipstick... well I found one today!!! It's the limited edition Brew from High Tea collection. I went to check out the High Tea collection and wasn't going to buy anything but ended up walking away with Brew lipstick and Vanilla eye shadow. I did buy C-thru again because it's my HG nude lipgloss but I'm thinking about ordering another Brew lipstick because I liked it so much and since it's a limited edition. The girl at the counter recommended Whirl lip pencil with Brew and it did look pretty but I didn't buy it. Now I'm thinking that I should have because it looked so nice with Brew lipstick. I have Oak and Spice lipliners to use with it so maybe I don't think I need a 3rd one.

Reaction score
Oh really?? From the pics i though High Tea looked more nude but i'll check out Brew aswell next time i'm in MAC. I'll keep Whirl Lip Pencil in mind too because i have Spice but don't really use it much. Thanks a million for your advice Reija, you're a star

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I thought the same thing about High Tea but ended up getting Brew and I'm so glad I did. Actually I think the difference between the two shades is that Brew is more pale nude and High Tea is a warmer nude. I almost did buy High Tea too because it looked so nice. I might have to get that still.

Reaction score
Hmm, might get Brew so instead! Thanks for the advice Reija

Reaction score
It's 2 different gloss. MAC Chai is available on the MAC website but i think Womanly was discontinued or else it was part of a collection so you might find that on eBay!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I thought the same thing about High Tea but ended up getting Brew and I'm so glad I did. Actually I think the difference between the two shades is that Brew is more pale nude and High Tea is a warmer nude. I almost did buy High Tea too because it looked so nice. I might have to get that still. Reija, Go on, treat yourself! I think you should get the new lip liner to match! Why not? Its a new year and you're a busy lady.You've found something you love,so i say go ahead and treat yourself. You know you're worth it!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sherizz hi marisol
thanks for your answer! but do u know any lipgloss that has the exact same shade? I really want one to work with instaid of two...thanks! Unfortunately i don't Sherizz, sorry

I love the nude lips look though so i'm still searching for one. If you want just one gloss, i can recommend MAC C-Thru. Reija likes nude lips too & she adores MAC C-Thru aswell!

Reaction score
I'm still on the hunt to find another gloss like this... and everytime I come close, it just comes out almost clear on me... maybe it's just my lips - but this is such a nice look - almost like Angelina Jolie's color she wears... but then again, her lips are the world's most famous lips no matter what she wears!!!

Latest posts