Quantcast

Calling UK & Ireland Gals for a freebie!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
At http://www.lorealparis.co.uk/minisi...line/index.html you can enter a competition to win FREE stuff. But the minimum prize you can win is a £2 sterling voucher for CDWow. A friend of mine entered twice yesterday with the same email address and today received two £2 vouchers from cdwow with unique codes!! So girls, get registering & entering if you would like to win a prize -because you're worth it!!! LMAO at the last part, for those of you that don't click.. its the L'Oreal line!

Reaction score
Thanks Laura!...as a UK girl myself I've enetered the competition! Because i'm worth it!
Aren't we all girls!!!

Reaction score
LOL! We sure are worth it.. Glad somebody benefited from the offer coz there aint many of us UK & Ireland'ers here

Reaction score
Yes Laura, I totally agree. Hopefully more of us UK girls will join the board. Did you watch BB5? I am looking forward to The Salon coming back on.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by candy Yes Laura, I totally agree. Hopefully more of us UK girls will join the board. Did you watch BB5? I am looking forward to The Salon coming back on. Watch it, i was flaming addicted to it!! Watched practically every episode. It was my 1st year actually watching BB. I watched a few episodes the 1st year but thought it was crap & didnt bother every other year. Then i watched the 1st night this year because i heard about all the weirdo's going in & that was it, i was hooked!! I've no interest in the Salon though.. Can wait for the next pop idol or popstars to start though!

Reaction score
They are going to do another celeb big brother soon, i was sooo addicted to this years bb, i got sky installed and had it on all the time. Is the salon starting again ?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by donnamaryuk They are going to do another celeb big brother soon, i was sooo addicted to this years bb, i got sky installed and had it on all the time. Is the salon starting again ? Don't know when the Salon is starting but the X Factor with Simon Cowell & Sharon Osbourne is starting 2night on HTV @ 7.35pm. Don't know if i'll bother watching it though coz Sharon annoys me so much, ugh, she's SO fake

Latest posts