Candy, You here?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Tiny! Thanks for being so thoughtful, asking about Calum. Sadly Calum died on the 18th at 11.am. I was going to post before that but as it was makeuptalk's birthday i didn't want to spoil it with bad news. I think his parents are going to try for another baby, as this has been such a tragedy. The doctors said it wasn't genetic and it was a very very rare thing that has happened. Perhaps if he had been 2 or 3 years old they might have been able to save him, but the cant operate on a baby's brain at 6 months old. The cancer had spread to his spinal colum, and the doctors explianed even if he had survived he would have been paralised and not have the use of his legs and arms as the tumour had affected that part of his brain. It is so very tragic.It seems so unfair that a wee baby had to die in such a tragic way. Thanks Kim for asking,it really does mean a lot to me, and is much appreciated. xXx

oh man
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by candy

Hi Tiny!Thanks for being so thoughtful, asking about Calum. Sadly Calum died on the 18th at 11.am. I was going to post before that but as it was makeuptalk's birthday i didn't want to spoil it with bad news.

I think his parents are going to try for another baby, as this has been such a tragedy. The doctors said it wasn't genetic and it was a very very rare thing that has happened. Perhaps if he had been 2 or 3 years old they might have been able to save him, but the cant operate on a baby's brain at 6 months old. The cancer had spread to his spinal colum, and the doctors explianed even if he had survived he would have been paralised and not have the use of his legs and arms as the tumour had affected that part of his brain. It is so very tragic.It seems so unfair that a wee baby had to die in such a tragic way.

Thanks Kim for asking,it really does mean a lot to me, and is much appreciated.

xXx

Oh no, the poor child. Hope he wasn't in too much pain. My heart goes out to his parents, family & friends. Candy, i'm sending you lots of HUGS now coz i know you must be so upset over this too. R.I.P Baby Calum

Aww geez, poor little angel. I'm so sorry to hear that Candy. My thoughts are with his family
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by laura127 Oh no, the poor child. Hope he wasn't in too much pain. My heart goes out to his parents, family & friends. Candy, i'm sending you lots of HUGS now coz i know you must be so upset over this too.
R.I.P Baby Calum

Candy, please let Calum's parents know that I offer my deepest sympathy for their loss. This is so sad.

Thank You everyone for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. I know that you all send your best wishes and deepest sympathy to the family, just like i do.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Candy, please let Calum's parents know that I offer my deepest sympathy for their loss. This is so sad. Very very sorry.

Latest posts

Back