• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

can't add to my wish list!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've tried several times over the last few days to add some new "I gotta have it" items to my wish list but it won't work! I hit the submit button, then it takes me back to my swaps page but the added item isn't there! Is anyone else having this problem?

Originally Posted by MysticWolf I've tried several times over the last few days to add some new "I gotta have it" items to my wish list but it won't work! I hit the submit button, then it takes me back to my swaps page but the added item isn't there! Is anyone else having this problem? I've has issues in the past myself..I'll check into it Mystic& get back to you

Originally Posted by allisong I've has issues in the past myself..I'll check into it Mystic& get back to you Seems to be working..Is it taking you back to the swap home page or Your swap items??

Originally Posted by allisong Seems to be working..Is it taking you back to the swap home page or Your swap items?? ok now it isn't working..LOL I posted about the problem on the Tech board

Originally Posted by MysticWolf It's taking me back to my swap items, not the swap home page. Looks like the magic number is 9 at the moment..There isn't supposed to be a limit that I know of anyway so we'll see..Tony should get on it soon

We will rectify this ASAP! Sorry girls

Originally Posted by allisong

Looks like the magic number is 9 at the moment..There isn't supposed to be a limit that I know of anyway so we'll see..Tony should get on it soon

I've had a problem with swaplists and wishlists in the past, but I never seemed to word it right. I'll get to that asap, too!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back