Caption?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Caption?

andersonjesus250.jpg

If they kissed, the new color created would be REALLY ugly.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Caption?
andersonjesus250.jpg

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish If they kissed, the new color created would be REALLY ugly. LOL Hmm Let's call the new lipstick Straybelline Bow Wow beauty**gag**

LOL good one! I wonder if the candles on his head were ever lit that night?

Originally Posted by allisong LOL Hmm Let's call the new lipstick Straybelline Bow Wow beauty**gag**

women are from mars, men are from venus

andersonjesus250.jpg

still having a tough time deciding which one was born a biological man. (sorry pam. i love you)

Originally Posted by Irishgirl Shrek introduces his new blow-up doll! Haha! That's hilarious!! Love it!
women.gif

Originally Posted by haloinrverse still having a tough time deciding which one was born a biological man. (sorry pam. i love you) hahahah snorkle snorkle

NEWSFLASH!!!! This just in.... local KFC bombarded with protestors claiming their chickens are injected with female estrogen hormones. We caught up with former KFC eater Michael Stype who led the protest but he had no comment at press time.... Pam on the other hand, says she "loves KFC and will continue to eat it 6 times a day." More news at 11. Stay tuned.

andersonjesus250.jpg

ps...nice roots! It gives us a chance to see that she'd probably look pretty good with black hair!
icon_cool.gif

I don't know who the guy is, but we sure could have used him and his candle head down here in Florida when the power was out for 4 days after Hurricane Francis, ummmmmm, has far has Pam goes? I guess she would have made a good floatation device if we'd of had any flooding.

Latest posts

Back