Carol's Daughter--anyone tried this?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been seeing this line mentioned more and more lately. It's bath and body stuff mostly. Very natural ingredients, drawing on family traditions, and very luxurious. It's creator Lisa Price is African American and from what I've heard a lot of AA celebrities are her biggest fans. Apparently Jada Pinkett-Smith has just become the spokeswoman for the line. I'm not sure if it's geared to the needs of AA skin? I think it's for everyone... I'm really interested in trying something. Has anyone tried this line or know someone who has? Here's the site!
smile.gif

Me!Me!Me!I have tried the body butters, I liked one a lot, but the others I didn't like because the scent was awful. I've heard good things about the other products. It's not just for african americans, anyone can use them.

I tried their skin care the cleanser and toner and love it. My skin feels clean and refreshed. I have oily skin and the moisturizer is too thick for my skin. I also tried their baby butter for my daughter, she has really dry skin and it has worked wonderfully even in these cold winter months. I also ordered one of the perfume oils, I got tired of smelling like all of the other ladies at my job. I also ordered one of the jellies which is an alternative to Vaseline. It moisterizes great and is a lot of lighter and doesn't clog pores like vaseline and is offered with light scents. Overall I am very pleased with the things I ordered and i am looking forward to ordering again.

I bought some of their skincare products that last time I was in NYC...love the stuff!

I just found out that Sephora will be carrying Carol's Daughter soon...can't wait!

Cool...I would kill to actually go into the Harlem C.D. store!!!!!!!! I would never leave. I am also dying to go into a Lush shop which is actually a realistic possibility for me as there is one an hour away. I just have NO time.

If I can get my butt in gear I'm going to post about 8 C.D. product reviews tonight! Most will be positive
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I really like the fragrances - I just got a whiff of a few at Sephora - uh oh...I feel a lemming coming on.
whistling.gif

Latest posts

Back