Caruso Molecular Steam Rollers?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are these still around? I'm feeling nostalgic and would like tp play around with some looks. I checked Taget and Walmart but they didn't carry them...

Oh wow... lol I remember these! Ummmm... best bet might be online or on Ebay - I'm not sure what stores still carry them - I'm surprised to see the Conair "Jelly stick rollers' I used when I was 7 are now back at CVS! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Dena Are these still around? I'm feeling nostalgic and would like tp play around with some looks. I checked Taget and Walmart but they didn't carry them... Sally's Beauty Supply usually carries them
icon_biggrin.gif

Wow, a blast from the past! I wanted those so bad when they first came out...those infomercials! They made them look so great, like a miracle product! Never did get them tho. Now I'm a flat iron girl!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam Wow, a blast from the past! I wanted those so bad when they first came out...those infomercials! They made them look so great, like a miracle product! Never did get them tho. Now I'm a flat iron girl!
icon_biggrin.gif
I hear ya' - everything on infomercials look so good! LOL

Originally Posted by Dena Are these still around? I'm feeling nostalgic and would like tp play around with some looks. I checked Taget and Walmart but they didn't carry them... Sally and folica.com carry these.

Latest posts

Back