Cats,Kids,Tiny dog and flooring question

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have ripped up all of the carpet in my house and need some advise as to whether to have laminate or lino.

Its a piddle contest in my house at the moment, thanks to my Yorkshire Terrier and cats. Im not a posh woman but these floor boards are literally pissing me off.

Any ideas !

(PS. the question mark on the keyboard has got some chocolate stuck in it so is not working lol)

Lino? Linoleum? Go for laminate for the piddle contest!

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk

I have ripped up all of the carpet in my house and need some advise as to whether to have laminate or lino.Its a piddle contest in my house at the moment, thanks to my Yorkshire Terrier and cats. Im not a posh woman but these floor boards are literally pissing me off.

Any ideas !

(PS. the question mark on the keyboard has got some chocolate stuck in it so is not working lol)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Lino? Linoleum? Go for laminate for the piddle contest! Yes but what about the cracks in it. I know its cheap and it wont go with my lifestyle but it might have to be a linoleum thaing. BTW, Fashion is so 1950s in 2005. Its so not me as im one of those 60s baby boomer kids. Im soo not inspired by the 50s apart from the prints and cool wedges.

Oh and of course Gingham, Clam diggers and hair styles lol

I'm not a fan of the style either! I do wanna vote for laminate though. I like it way better than linoleum. They make it pretty durable these days too.

Back