Caudalie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any thoughts on this line? I got the purifying mask and small sizes of the Beauty Elixir and the gentle cleanser. I tried the mask yesterday and it felt great on my skin. I also like the beauty elixir so far. It really refreshes the skin. The gentle cleanser worked great for removing makeup. I'm considering getting a moisturizer for this line too and the foaming cleanser but I'll try these for now and see how I like them. My initial experience with the line has been pleasant.

Hi! I recently received a sample of their moisturizing lotion; SPF 8, and fell in LOVE with the results... I had never heard of this line of products before! The sample gave me enough for 3 nights and I found the lotion perfect for combo/aging skin. No heaviness or breakouts, but my skin felt moist and 'bright' the next morning; a friend even noted my happy skin! Alas, when I went online to explore this line, I found it beautiful, BUT expensive. My little night cream cost $59!

So I came online to see if anyone had reviewed this line; alas, can't find that either.

I am thinking to go ahead and buy this one... or ask Sephora for another sample!

A newbie, Vanessa

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Any thoughts on this line? I got the purifying mask and small sizes of the Beauty Elixir and the gentle cleanser. I tried the mask yesterday and it felt great on my skin. I also like the beauty elixir so far. It really refreshes the skin. The gentle cleanser worked great for removing makeup. I'm considering getting a moisturizer for this line too and the foaming cleanser but I'll try these for now and see how I like them. My initial experience with the line has been pleasant. I love the foaming cleanser, it has a natural smell and makes my skin feel really fresh n smooth.. I like how it has grapewater in it
I sort of stumbled onto this product.. I forgot my philosphy purity at home when going to bf's for the weekend so I stopped at sephora in the travel sized section and the travel size for this was 10 bucks and now I want a full size =)

I'm currently using the eye contour cream sample from Caudalie, it comes out like cream, but turns into gel-like when applied, very absorbing~

I also bought the exlir from this line, but then noticed there was alcohol as one of its ingredients, I'm worried that long term use of toner with alcohol may dry the skin although it tightens pores in the short-term. So haven't been using it since.

i used to use the eye contour creme as well. it really does work well...but i am now using the kinerase eye cream. thought you guys would be interested to know that in france, caudelie is sold at drugstores and is not marketed as a luxury skincare line as it is in the us. that is not to say it is not a good line, but it is drastically marked up in the usa! seriously...the products are twice as expensive in the usa! i just got back from france and was shocked.

granted, france has some AMAZING drugstores! the french take the time and energy to invest in their skin. i wish you could get the french prices here...

Is the kinerase eye cream good? What are the skincare products that's considered good in France?

i like it. i honestly don't have many lines around my eyes, so i probably cannot see the results like some people have. i started using it because my mother was using it, and i tried hers and like it. i have noticed a difference in her eye area, and lots of people like kinerase a lot, so i think it definately is a good product. i look at it as a preventative method!

as far as what products are popular with french women, i couldn't really tell. honestly, they have the best drugstores, and women are able to get good skin care products at their drugstores. i know they have avene and vichy at the drugstores by me now, and those were there as well. i use yonka products mostly and those are french and very good. not sold in drugstores there though. they use loreal...and i noticed they have an evian skincare line. but frankly, everyone there smokes cigarettes and is out in the sun to get a tanl i think american women have better skin!

Thank you for the information Jessica9. ^^

Originally Posted by jessica9 i like it. i honestly don't have many lines around my eyes, so i probably cannot see the results like some people have. i started using it because my mother was using it, and i tried hers and like it. i have noticed a difference in her eye area, and lots of people like kinerase a lot, so i think it definately is a good product. i look at it as a preventative method!

as far as what products are popular with french women, i couldn't really tell. honestly, they have the best drugstores, and women are able to get good skin care products at their drugstores. i know they have avene and vichy at the drugstores by me now, and those were there as well. i use yonka products mostly and those are french and very good. not sold in drugstores there though. they use loreal...and i noticed they have an evian skincare line. but frankly, everyone there smokes cigarettes and is out in the sun to get a tanl i think american women have better skin!

Latest posts

Back