Quantcast

Celebs as kids

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol Gotta love Tom Hank's hair! LOL!!
Marilyn Manson looks so... normal.

Reaction score
If there wasn't names on them i would not have guessed Halle Berry, Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman & Tom Hanks!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha OMG Eminem was EVEN UGLIER then!!! ick! LOL Trisha, I agree, thought it was impossible...
My favorite pic- Jean Claude Van Damme, he looks so cute.

George Clooney, Tom Hanks- damn! their hair styles

Ricky Martin- wow, big eyes

Without names I'd recognize most of them, but especially: Anna Kournikova (she looks the same now), Halle Berry, Lopez, Parker.

Marilyn Manson- OMG, wouldn't recognize him at all, yeah he looks so normal

Reaction score
Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, and Mariah Carey look cute but I think the cutest kid is Sarah Michelle Gellar!! She was soooo adorable!!

Reaction score
Jean Claude Van Dam and Ricky Martin are soooooooooooooooooooo cute!! Eminem is like AHHHHH!!! lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Lmao!! Those are funny!! Look at Tina Turner!! lmao!!!
Maybe it's Ike and they got the names mixed up

Reaction score
Does George Clooney have a black eye? He looks like he's been in a fight or something!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Leta112 I think the cutest kid is Sarah Michelle Gellar!! She was soooo adorable!! agreed... she looked like someone i went to school with... but definitely a cutie...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine LOLOL!!! Angelina looks like a dork in her picture. Sorry
i'm just relieved to see that she wasn't sporting her chapped lip look back then...

Ley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine LOLOL!!! Angelina looks like a dork in her picture. Sorry
I think she's definitely one of those women who grew into her looks; her features are kinda harsh on a kid's face IMO

Reaction score
WOAH....Jessica Simpson....

Anna K looks.....the same..with the tennis racquet and head band...awwww they're all so sweet...

Latest posts