Quantcast

cell phone ring tones for the luddite.

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
i have finally joined the 21st century. id like to UL ringtones into my new phone. how do i go about doing this? something about a USB port......or can i text them to my phone? also, where do i find good free ones? ive done some searching, and im having trouble finding anything that can be sent to a centennial phone, not that i could figure out how if i did find one. help please!

Reaction score
hey Jasmine!
i don't know about free ones (i too have yet to add cool ring tones to my phone), but on my phone, there's a feature that downloads songs. perhaps surfing your carrier's website for more help w/how to get free songs/tones.

Reaction score
thanks guys. thats a start! i have a centennial wireless sony ericsson t226.

Reaction score
I am also sorry that I don't know how to do this.

Originally Posted by haloinrverse

i dont think they have any stores on the east coast.

Reaction score
thanks anyways, tony. i should just corner the next jackass who lets his/her phone blare something painful like "hot in herrre" or "drop it like its hot" and ask how to do it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by haloinrverse thanks anyways, tony. i should just corner the next jackass who lets his/her phone blare something painful like "hot in herrre" or "drop it like its hot" and ask how to do it.

My friend makes mp3 ringtones for me.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by haloinrverse how do you get them into your phone? do you send them by texting? A USB cable. I have the Motorola V600.

Reaction score
I'll ask my hubby. He got me the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" TV theme a while back, and now I'm wanting the theme for "Fraggle Rock."

Latest posts