Quantcast

Chanel Makeover r/o

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
<TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width="95%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>YAY for me, i finally got brave & made my app for a FREE Chanel Makeover</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Was kinda too embarassed to ring for a free makeover but it was advertised & my friends convinced me yesterday! Its all set for Sat 22nd May! And you get a FREE mini aqualuminer too! WOOHOO!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Reaction score
One of my friends just got one and she loved it!! Although I will warn you she had buyer's guilt for a few days after. She spent about $300 for all the products they were convincing her to buy. So in essence it WAS NOT free. Good luck and have fun!

Reaction score
Oh i know, that happened to me when i went to Estee Lauder the last time.. I'm just gonna ask them politely to write everything down & i'll buy it the next time i'm in.. Coz seriously, i cant afford anything at the mo anyway, thats why im going there.. As a pick me up coz i'm so broke!

Reaction score
LOL - thats a great idea!!! I guess you have it all planned out-- good for ya!!

Reaction score
Ya, i'm a sneaky little thing!! Usually i'm the first to buy things & SA's LOVE me.. but not this time... HAHAHA (evil laugh)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by laura127 <TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width="95%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>YAY for me, i finally got brave & made my app for a FREE Chanel Makeover</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Was kinda too embarassed to ring for a free makeover but it was advertised & my friends convinced me yesterday! Its all set for Sat 22nd May! And you get a FREE mini aqualuminer too! WOOHOO!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> I Love Chanel..I've been really wanting their new Berry percision eye definer..Heard it goes well with the Spices quad(just got in a swap)Let us know how it turns out

Reaction score
I will!! Ive been wanting the Blue Notes quad for ages coz i've no blue e/s so if i do find some money somewhere, i think i'll buy that!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Wow! yeah that is not a free makeover. That's probably why they do it because they try to get you to buy the stuff. I ended buying some Laura Mercier products when I had one done at their counter.

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Wow!!! How great that you get to go! Tell us all about it after you have it.

Reaction score
I will!! Its actually so cool for us coz we NEVER have anything like that in Ireland.. Our GWP's are always so tiny aswell compared to what ye get! Another girl i know in Dublin is going 2!