Chat room

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Click on the tab button on the top menu to chat! Had to make a new thread to get people's attention. lol

Thanks for pointing this out Charms
wink.gif

Originally Posted by charms23

Tony also installed a new feature in the main forum page here. Check the area where it says "Users Online" and next to it it also says how many members are in the chat room.

Even I understood that and noticed the new feature's. Ive noticed there has been a lot of changes since i was last here, like member of the month etc.I I have always noticed that the board is always changing which i Love! I especially like the Princess Talker (instead of member).

MuT is looking FANTASTIC, and the member's are fantastic too.Ive met a lot of nice caring and loyal friends.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Pauline Even I understood that and noticed the new feature's. Ive noticed there has been a lot of changes since i was last here, like member of the month etc.I I have always noticed that the board is always changing which i Love! I especially like the Princess Talker (instead of member).MuT is looking FANTASTIC, and the member's are fantastic too.Ive met a lot of nice caring and loyal friends.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

glad you like it here. it's a great place. i'm online all the time becuase the people are so great. lol.

Originally Posted by Pauline Even I understood that and noticed the new feature's. Ive noticed there has been a lot of changes since i was last here, like member of the month etc.I I have always noticed that the board is always changing which i Love! I especially like the Princess Talker (instead of member).MuT is looking FANTASTIC, and the member's are fantastic too.Ive met a lot of nice caring and loyal friends.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Glad that you like the chances. Tony is da man and keeps all of us girls happy.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

Originally Posted by Marisol

Glad that you like the chances. Tony is da man and keeps all of us girls happy.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back