cheap air fare?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
there are a few things i havent done in my adult life, and buying my own plane ticket is one of them.

i need to fly in june from fort wayne, IN to chicago, and from chicago to newark, NJ or philadelphia (havent worked out the logistics of which yet, but philly would prob be easiest.)

now.....how do i go about getting a cheap ticket? is there a site you guys use and highly recommend?

Southwest.com has some great deals right now for $39 each way, you'd just have to check as to where they fly out of. I'm part of their Rapid Rewards program & love it!

thanks girls.
smile.gif
youre the best!

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse there are a few things i havent done in my adult life, and buying my own plane ticket is one of them.
i need to fly in june from fort wayne, IN to chicago, and from chicago to newark, NJ or philadelphia (havent worked out the logistics of which yet, but philly would prob be easiest.)

now.....how do i go about getting a cheap ticket? is there a site you guys use and highly recommend?

I would recommend that you start looking now. As mentioned before, Southwest is great but you need to buy the tixs as soon as a good fare is avaialble. Also, I know some people that have used Priceline.
On a side note - I will be in Chicago tomorrow for the next three days playing tourist.
redface.gif

I've gotten some good prices from www.travelworm.com ... I've had friends have some bad experiences with priceline though, despite its exposure with media & stuff... I'm hoping to go to Vegas next month, so I've been looking too - but everything is so expensive now, especially since it's short notice (b/f wants to go to one of his truck shows they're having... and I'm just dying to go back - that I don't care when it is! LOL)

Latest posts

Back