Check out the video tuts...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! I'll be doing a lipstick melting tut tomorrow and possibly another eye makeup tutorial, so keep tuned in!

Ohh Nilufer how did you fixed it, because I'm having the same problem!!!:icon_sad:

Ohhh i finally managed to watch them, thansk to Tony making the videos Flash!!!:icon_chee

Leila you are gorgeous!!!:icon_love I love that you talked to your tutorials, and I can't wait for more!!!:icon_chee

Leila, I loved it!! I loved hearing your voice, you have such a cute voice. I wanted so badly to hear Trisha's accent in hers but she didn't TALK:icon_twis !!!

Ohh yeah, I would love to hear Trisha's accent!!:icon_chee Oh please Trish make another one tutorial with talking this time!!!:icon_redf

I can't find the videos now. I know I watched the one with Liz, but have no idea where it was. :confused:

go to the picture gallery (the link is in the top blue menu bar)

then the vids are in the tutorial video section

Thanks guys! I am going to do another tut today on melting l/s into a palette... I am also going to do one on filling in the brows, so stay tuned!

lol Trisha we are Americans STARVED for the sound of ANY accent at all! I am sure you have a great voice...

:icon_love Hunny, any accent that comes out of you is music to my ears!:icon_love

Latest posts

Back