Cheek plumper

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Does anyone know of a foundation or concealer that will seriously cover acne scars, and also any that plump the cheeks (like lip boosters) as I have rather sunken cheeks due to age/dieting.

LoL Jan
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Janwill welcome to MUT! Well Estee Lauder has a foundation for your problem, the Maximum Cover.

Stila has one foundation too,is called Complete Coverage. But I think compact foundations gives more coverage than the liquids!

If they are really bad - you can try Dermablend... that will cover ANYTHING!! As far as plumping... I'm not sure... sorry!
wink.gif

i agree with the dermablend.......i have the cover up and it does very well.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 If they are really bad - you can try Dermablend... that will cover ANYTHING!! As far as plumping... I'm not sure... sorry!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kerri i agree with the dermablend.......i have the cover up and it does very well. I've started using Dermablend's foundation and I really like it- by far the best coverage I've found. I use their concealer as well, but really don't need much of it since I've been using their foundation.

This sounds kinda weird.. but I have really great results with the Estee Lauder maximum cover only on the acne scars that I have (yes.. I have them! I hide them well!) and I use Revlon's Colorstay foundation on the rest of my face which provides me with really good coverage that doesn't look cakey or powdery. I went SWIMMING the other night and my foundation stayed on perfectly. Colorstay is awesome, I've been using it for a few weeks and I am in love with it. Waterproof too!

as for th plumping I am not sure.. lol one time I was experimenting and put some lip plumper on my eyelids to see if they would go bigger(and it was lip venom btw) Well lets just say I got the stuff in my eyes and hurt like H*ll! But I suggest You use really light shimmery colors to make them appear larger.

To add a bit of ooomph to your cheeks try using an iridescent cream/liquid bronzer. Its light reflective qualities will add more dimension to your cheeks, making them appear a bit plumper. Also, try not to contour the hollows of your cheeks with blush as it creates the illusion of a thinner, more drawn out face.

Latest posts

Back