Chocolate Scented Bath & Body Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone:

I'm trying to build my collection of chocolate and / or vanilla scented bath products / lotions / fragrances. If you have any suggestions or a favorite, please post it here. I am a choco-holic and love these kind of products.

Thanks!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

So far I have:

• Jacqua Marshmallow Chocolate lotion (the one in the jar)
  • Jacqua Vanilla Latte Bath Syrup
  • Tutti Dolce Chocolate Fondue Body Moisturizer

hi amethyst. welcome to makeup talk. i dont think weve gotten the chance to chat yet.
smile.gif

heres a thread where i asked about choc lotions. lots of products ended up being discussed.

the best choc scents i ended up finding were jaqua and ulta white choc mousse. the ulta line was limited edition, of course. if you can manage to find it, you should go for it, because its the absolute best. i did some reviews if youd like to take a look.

for vanilla scents, the newest thing ive found is demeter vanilla cake batter. it smells really tasty, just like its namesake.

Philosophy puts out a 3-in-1 ~ It's a shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath for about $16.00 a bottle. They all smell delicious, - They have chocolate ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, white chocolate hazelnut, and vanilla ice cream. If you can't find them in the Mall, you could always order them online from their website.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst Hi everyone:
I'm trying to build my collection of chocolate and / or vanilla scented bath products / lotions / fragrances. If you have any suggestions or a favorite, please post it here. I am a choco-holic and love these kind of products.

Thanks!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

So far I have:

• Jacqua Marshmallow Chocolate lotion (the one in the jar)
  • Jacqua Vanilla Latte Bath Syrup
  • Tutti Dolce Chocolate Fondue Body Moisturizer

Thanks for the link. I heard about Philosophy products. So last night I splurged and went to Sephora and bought Hot Cocoa and Cafe Latte 3-in-1. I already tried the Chocolate Ice Cream. Honestly, I don't think this will help cure my chocoholic addiction. I think its going to make it worse. I had this urge to drink this stuff in the shower this morning !
icon_redface.gif
icon_lol.gif

So now, my search for more chocolate-type products continue!

Wow - even the name sounds yummy! Where can I find that one?
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by broken Oh yeah I also love AZW's Triple chocolate cake body butter...it's the only one that smells like chocolate on my skin.
icon_exclaim.gif

Oh, you're welcome...Philosophy is a nice line, I like their "pure grace" perfume...smells so fresh and clean...

Originally Posted by Amethyst Thanks for the link. I heard about Philosophy products. So last night I splurged and went to Sephora and bought Hot Cocoa and Cafe Latte 3-in-1. I already tried the Chocolate Ice Cream. Honestly, I don't think this will help cure my chocoholic addiction. I think its going to make it worse. I had this urge to drink this stuff in the shower this morning !
icon_redface.gif
icon_lol.gif

So now, my search for more chocolate-type products continue!

Fresh Body Market has a Chocolate Milk foam bath that smells like..well.. chocolate milk! lol
wink.gif
The scent isn't terribly strong in "bubble" form but it does make tons of foamy bubbles.

BBW also has a lotion that smells like chocolate milk, it's one of the kid's products (sorry, can't think of the name of it right now)

and mark (avon's company) has that Hollywood Pink stuff that is pretty chocolatey.

Originally Posted by Amethyst Wow - even the name sounds yummy! Where can I find that one?
icon_eek.gif
PBI: AZW stands for a zaftig woman. ive only tried the butter bath candy melts, tarts and a shea butter body lotion, but ive liked all of them.
http://azaftigwoman.com/

Originally Posted by broken Oops sorry! Thanks Haloinreverse(is that from Depeche Mode?) for the answer.

By the way I checked and the name of the scent is actually Triple Chocolate Truffle. Sorry! It's still super yummy though.
biggrin.gif

yep, its from depeche mode.
smile.gif

I recently added another product to my arsenal. I bought Origins Cocoa Therapy Body Butter which is a really nice and rich lotion and I tried one of their $5.00 de-stressing chocolate bars
icon_redface.gif
which was
icon_frown.gif
- I prefer a Hershey's any day.

Originally Posted by krissycam Did you try JAQUA buttercream frosting body butter? It is just as yummy as the cho. marshmallow! I buy all mine on eBay. It's way cheaper! Don't bother with the Philosophy vanilla ice cream 3 in 1. It is so light smelling, and I don't know why,but it dries out my skin. The other Philo.body washes don't. Hot cocoa is the best smelling Philosophy 3 in 1! The chocolate chip cookies is good too. They work well as a shampoo too. I love philosphys cinnamon buns,It smells so delish!
tongue.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk Krissy!

Originally Posted by krissycam

Did you try JAQUA buttercream frosting body butter? It is just as yummy as the cho. marshmallow! I buy all mine on eBay. It's way cheaper! Don't bother with the Philosophy vanilla ice cream 3 in 1. It is so light smelling, and I don't know why,but it dries out my skin. The other Philo.body washes don't. Hot cocoa is the best smelling Philosophy 3 in 1! The chocolate chip cookies is good too. They work well as a shampoo too.

Originally Posted by krissycam I never tried cinnamon buns! I have egg nog (My FAV), cho. chip, cho. ice cream, bannana nut bread, hot cocoa, and vanilla ice cream (least fav) I wanted to try the cin. buns, but I heard it can irritate sensitive skin. I have not had a problem with any of the ones I bought, so far! I heard it smells yummy, though! hey krissycam, welcome to Mut! im jasmine, the B&B&fragrance board mod. lmk if you ever need anything.
i *love* the jaqua body butters. the ones in the new packaging only, though. theyve reformulated and theyre so much better. the scent is stronger, more true and rich, etc. the buttercream and peach are to die for.

Originally Posted by krissycam Hey! I didn't know they made ones in the new packaging! I really don't like to scoop out body butter! I'd rather use it from a tube! I love the cho. marshmallow, too! So, do they make it(new packaging) in all their scents now? What's up with the swap thing? How would you know what your getting, or if you can trust the source? Nice chatting with ya! the switched packaging around christmas time. the old packaging has brown lids with brown and pink labels. the new packaging is frosted plastic with the swanky looking solid color labels. its all still in tubs.
frown.gif

they do have some newer scents out (which i reviewed) of rose/bergamot and rose.

since were all new to swapping on this site and not many people have feedback yet, both parties send their ends at the same time with mandatory delivery confirmation. its really just based on trust so far. once people build feedback, its easier to see who is trustworthy and what sort of swaps they have had. its possible to file mail fraund with the usps if someone never sends their end and you send yours.

Originally Posted by krissycam Oh! both my buttercream, and chocolate marshmallow came in frosted tubs! I only use bakery, or candy type scents. I love them, and anything else makes me all stuffy! The swap thing sounds cool. So, what do you do? Put down what you want, and ask if someone will swap you for something else? I usually buy samples on eBay.(if I want to try something out first) With the shipping they are usually around $5.00. Unless it's Aquolina pink sugar! I bought a sample for $12.99, but it was worth it! I Love it. The body whip is yummy, but it's kinda sticky(like the Philo. marshmallow) I HATED that stuff! I love marshmallow scent, but to be sticky like a marshmallow isn't cool! yep. you build a wish list of things youd like, and you build a swap list of things you have to offer. you can contact people because you see something of theirs, or you can look people up by who wants what you have and see if they have anything youd want before you mail them.
you dont have to swap for just your wishlist things or just their wishlist things. people often find things they werent particularly looking for but decide that theyd like to try.

Latest posts

Back