Christina Aguilera with a different makeup look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I really like the makeup on Christina Aquilera on this picture on Elle.com. Check out
http://www.elle.com/article.asp?sect...rticle_id=3682

It's more of a "clean" look of her with some nice smokey eyes.

I agree! It's so much better. She's doesn't need all the face makeup really. She looks much nicer and less "teen angst-y" lol.Good eye!

smile.gif
Cali

Oompa Loompa?? Whattya mean

Originally Posted by allisong

Not a big fan of Ms Aguilera but I liked her look better back in her pre-Oompa Loompa days.

I agree that is a great look for her, she does look very beautiful. This proves that the right make-up can really work wonders. I even like this hair color, its much more rich and natural.

Yep, its much nicer than her ORANGINA look.. god, that girl looks completely different everytime i see her!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oompa Loompa?? Whattya mean I'm sure you can use your imagination, Tony. I'm also sure that she is not done ooompa loompa'ing. Ever watch "Willy Wonka?" This is Allisong's Willa Wonka-inspired euphemism for..... (use your imagination).

Hey Andria, if you like Christina A., we posted alot on her before here..Click here to see that!

Originally Posted by andria2506

Me too!! In fact i bought that issue of elle just yesterday because of the cover pic of christina's makeup. She looks a lot better now.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oompa Loompa?? Whattya mean Sorry Tony..Let me spell it out for you..Home girl is ORANGE..LOL

Originally Posted by Californian I'm sure you can use your imagination, Tony.I'm also sure that she is not done ooompa loompa'ing. Ever watch "Willy Wonka?" This is Allisong's Willa Wonka-inspired euphemism for..... (use your imagination).

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least she can sing better than Britney, even if she is orange. Too much beta carotine and indoor sunning can do that to a girl. It's nothing a gallon of exfoliator and some paint thinner can't remove.

Latest posts

Back